PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And I thought the guy with the Pats tatoo on his head was nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely stupid and is not animal abuse. There is safe hair dye made specifically for dogs. People do it all the time. I remember kelly osborne dying her dog pink. It isn't harmful to them it does not hurt and it is completly safe. It also temporary and washes out after a few baths.

Some of you are seriously going overboard in your comments.

They died it's hair. He probably thought he was getting a friggin bath at the time, and he probably pays no attention to his blue hair as it has no effect on anything to do with this dogs health or well-being.

Did you read the interview? That dog seemed pretty upset about looking like smurf. :)

Last edited:
Tattoo lasts pretty much forever. Blue dog will be back to normal after a good wash.

I am hoping that FrontSeven is a Native American and is using white man as a generic term for non-Native Americans. If not, he should be suspended for racism. By the way, what Michael Vick did to his dogs was much worse and last time I checked, he was not white.

Pats tattoo-head guy is a way bigger bad-@ss than blue-dog guy. No comparison.

Oh, and what he did isn't cruelty.

The dog was dyed blue, not tattooed. There's no cruelty, I'm sure there was no harm done to the dog while getting it dyed. I'm sure it wont have some long term complex because it was dyed blue.

Jesus.

That's not Giants blue, that's pansy blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News