PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All I am saying is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Friday is going to be sweet! 3 picks in round 2, this is like a mini-superbowl! Awesome.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and input, the NFL draft rocks.

I can hardly wait.

Yup. Friday is going to be huge part of determining if the Patriots are going to be successful this next decade.

Yeah, we'll all be ready but most or all of us have followed the Patriots long enough to know to be disappointed on draft day though sometimes we're happy once the season has gotten underway.

And, yes, thanks to everyone for their input. Especially, but not exclusively, Box.

I was so sure the content of this thread was going to be:

...give Pees a chance.

(Nope, I don't know what it would have meant either.)

Yeah, we'll all be ready but most or all of us have followed the Patriots long enough to know to be disappointed on draft day though sometimes we're happy once the season has gotten underway.

And, yes, thanks to everyone for their input. Especially, but not exclusively, Box.

Thats right if history is any indication a lot of people are going to be posting WTF was that, and who did he pick and i can't believe he passed on so and so.

Last edited:
Thats right if history is any indication a lot of people are going to be posting WTF was that, and who did he pick and i can't believe he passed on so and so.
I still haven't gotten over that Vollmer pick ;)

I still haven't gotten over that Vollmer pick ;)

Perfect example, i remember last year when his name was called most people on here were saying Sebastion who?

Last edited:

On the WTF scale would be these; most WTF first:
  1. Draft a QB in the second
  2. Trade for picks in 2011
  3. Trade the 22 for later picks (and leave a lot of wilted fans at the Pats Draft Party)
  4. Pick a guard (that would PO me since they would once again show their cheapness)
  5. Pick Dez Bryant (gawd please no)

On the WTF scale would be these; most WTF first:
  1. Draft a QB in the second
  2. Trade for picks in 2011
  3. Trade the 22 for later picks (and leave a lot of wilted fans at the Pats Draft Party)
  4. Pick a guard (that would PO me since they would once again show their cheapness)
  5. Pick Dez Bryant (gawd please no)
How about trading the 22nd for more picks, then drafting Tim Tebow with the 44th pick of the second rnd. That would be a real WTF

Last edited:

:blush:

I was so sure the content of this thread was going to be:

...give Pees a chance.

(Nope, I don't know what it would have meant either.)

...."we should have drafted Barwin last year so OLB and pass rush would not get in the way of DE, TE and WR"

Perfect example, i remember last year when his name was called most people on here were saying Sebastion who?

I just remember running to Google his name straight away, and coming back from the computer fairly impressed.

It makes me wonder who the Volmer pick of 2010 is going to be.

:ditto::agree::ditto::yeahthat:

It makes me wonder who the Volmer pick of 2010 is going to be.

That is the question. It seems every BB draft has one.

I still remember Brock Williams ruining a draft for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes