PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All-22 film to be publicly available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: :D Unbe#$%&ingLIEVABLE!! :D :rocker:

This will be invaluable, not only as a means of assessing our own players and those of our rivals, but as a means of elevating our education ~ granted the time and inclination to do so ~ and of evaluating recent pick ups. Killer!! :rocker:

And I might add that it's about #$%*ing TIME. :rolleyes:

What I really want to see is All 22 on College Games.

But then again: There simply aren't enough hours in the day. :eek:

Pretty much.
The camera angle shot by NFL Films we’re not allowed to see at home « Charles Apple « copydesk.org
It will likely give the league a few hundred thousand, after the fact, know-it-all officials. For example you will be able to make a determination regarding the 5 yard chuck rule on WRs. The standard televised camera angle pans back to follow the QB when he has the ball. This costs the viewer two or three yards and we can't see if the receiver is getting mauled. This is just one small example of the myriad types of new info that will be available to us. Watch what happens as All 22 images and clips flood the web pointing out bad plays, dumb players, and lousy officiating. In fact with the potential for it to become so bothersome for the league, they may restrict access again after only a year.

As far as hard core fans are concerned...yeah, That's The Way We Need It.

Thanks much for the links. Pretty much answered my earlier questions (still w/o actually seeing a real stream though. )

One of the examples showed both overhead and EZ view. So do those both play simultaneously on all plays? or just for specific plays?

Also there is no audio with these, right? Or for the nfl network do they synch it up with the official broadcast numb-nuts?

Is it possibly to watch all 22 tape from last year?

Of course there is!
Send your requests to:

Attention: Bill Belichick
Gillette Stadium
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035-1388

The general gist of your letter should be:

Coach Belichick,

I do realize that you're incredibly miserly in terms of information relayed to fans and media alike, but it would greatly assist our evaluation of your player personnel and schemes if you could kindly provide all relevant coaching film of games played last year. We understand that this would be a stark departure in how you operate, but you will have our eternal gratitude.

Sincerely,
PatsFans

That's the highest risk right there...officiating. Folks will discover legit PI, clipping and holding that's not called on the other team on a play where their team got a flag.

we already know the officiating sucks and they dont call things a lot of times or get it wrong. Not sure why the all 22 will make that so much worse.

(anyway with the distance camera shots you probably wont be able to see enough to be confident about a lot of the penalties anyway. ....but maybe if it is HD you can zoom in)

Of course there is!
Send your requests to:

Attention: Bill Belichick
Gillette Stadium
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035-1388

The general gist of your letter should be:

Coach Belichick,

I do realize that you're incredibly miserly in terms of information relayed to fans and media alike, but it would greatly assist our evaluation of your player personnel and schemes if you could kindly provide all relevant coaching film of games played last year. We understand that this would be a stark departure in how you operate, but you will have our eternal gratitude.

Sincerely,
PatsFans

I would remove the "all relevant" part since he'd probably send you nothing and claim that he sent you everything relevant.

True.

But that is a FAR better Cribbage Hand. :cool:

OTG, despite the years of insights, analysis, and typographic exuberance you've contributed to this board, THIS is the post I will remember you for. Thank you.

OTG, despite the years of insights, analysis, and typographic exuberance you've contributed to this board, THIS is the post I will remember you for. Thank you.

"Exuberance" seems far too tame a word to describe Brother Grid. :singing:

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something, they sacrifice video quality for speed (fine in my book).

FWIW, the faster your connection, the better the quality. I've had it go from perfectly crisp to very grainy when there's congestion.

All I can see is a $69.99 package. No $60.

True.

But that is a FAR better Cribbage Hand. :cool:

jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif

You know, a certain percentage of my comments are directed at very small Target Audience ~ say...1%??? :eek: ~ And as you are an integral and vital part of said Audience ~ dubious praise, indeed!! :eek: ~ you, Good Lady, have just made my day. :D

So thank you, my Friend!!
beer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back