PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Playoffs: Chargers @ Steelers game discussion (4:45pm / CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeelers have this one in the bag.

The Waxter would have preferred that [Manure]sburg not even sniff the SB :cry2:

Last edited:
Well that about does it

this one is over

well umm. Ben respects the Pats at least? :D

Well, THAT would have been huge for SD to get 6/7/8 right out of the chute... Steelers 6-7 minute drive should all but wrap it up...

Baltimore-Pittsburgh is going to be a bloodbath next week....

Go Ravens :(

I feel bad for Sproles. All that work for NOTHING. And I have to give that Steelers D some credit, they are pretty good.

I can't see sh!t on that replay, anybody see anything?

Go Ravens :(

Please, Football Gods, in recompense for this most difficult of seasons, let the AFCCG be a 'Burger Bowl' (and I'm not talking about QBs either)... Let the winner be wounded...

Last edited:
what is norv turner challenging ?

Oh my goodness is Norv abhorrently bad at challenging plays...or his staff is abhorrently bad at advising him... either way, the blame is on Norv for either challenging these plays himself, or trusting fools to give him proper advice.

I mean I know it's a huge play in this one, but how can you look at that and think it's going to be overturned? Isn't the timeout (and the lack of challenges for the next 19 minutes) just as important as a 1% chance of having this overturned?

Totally blown review. You can SEE the ball hit the ground from that front angle in slow motion. Just ridiculous.

What a horrible call.

Jim Nantz STFU already we get it you love the steelers, enough already.

Oh my goodness is Norv abhorrently bad at challenging plays...or his staff is abhorrently bad at advising him... either way, the blame is on Norv for either challenging these plays himself, or trusting fools to give him proper advice.

I mean I know it's a huge play in this one, but how can you look at that and think it's going to be overturned? Isn't the timeout (and the lack of challenges for the next 19 minutes) just as important as a 1% chance of having this overturned?

this is problem with these inexp teams like the chargers. they stop playing and do desperate stuff once things dont go their way. just line up,move on and play defense.
this one is over anyway..sd cant stop the run and pitt will just run out the clock.

Vintage Norv Turner today

Am I the only person who is a little baffled by that rule? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes