PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Playoffs: Chargers @ Steelers game discussion (4:45pm / CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down goes Ben like a drugged bear.

how many f'ing penalties are going to be called against them

Where's that Papunu guy that used to act like he was drinking the football? I'm dying for another Blitzburgh choke @ home!!

Damnit Norv, plus a delay of game

WTF now he's going to waste a challenge. This SUCKS

Last edited:
pitt is just running right at SD..surprising with jamal williams in there...

wasted timeout...stupid refs shouldve waited for SD to substitute...

i doubt that will be a catch

Damn, he was wide open too. Will be a major missed opportunity when this is overturned :mad::mad:

Almost pulled a Bethel Johnson vs. Seattle in 2004 type of catch, but I don't see how that stands... Rivers (who was being fiercely rushed) takes 6 inches off of it, and it's 6...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Snap!

Actually, Rivers was blitzed, but he had a great throwing lane and all sorts of time, he just flat missed the throw... would have been huge...

awesome!!!!!!!!!

fake punt snap...stupid steelers...

Major props to SD's defense, hasn't given up a point yet. I just hope they don't wear out with the offense doing nothing

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS great job not falling for the fake. And how were the Steelers not offsides there on 1st down?!

Last edited:
tomlin isnt a very smart coach.he may have a good team but he makes some strange calls. like going for it against dallas on 4th and goal when you need a TD and FG

Sd should stop trying to run conventionally..you are not going to run on pitt.

tomlin isnt a very smart coach.he may have a good team but he makes some strange calls. like going for it against dallas on 4th and goal when you need a TD and FG

Last year's playoff loss to Jville is another prime example. The Steelers just have too talented a roster to not contend.

Gates is a very reliable player.

I just can't bring myself to root for San Diego. I just can't. I can't root for the Steelers either. What a dilemma? :confused2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back