PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Playoffs: Chargers @ Steelers game discussion (4:45pm / CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally blown review. You can SEE the ball hit the ground from that front angle in slow motion. Just ridiculous.

Really? I didn't see anything conclusive from that angle at all... the ball MIGHT have hit the ground, but even then, it can do so with control by the receiver/interceptor....

I just don't think there was enough there to overturn it... waste of a timeout...

LOL, San Diego will likely have one play in the 3rd quarter.... amazing...

Oh God this is painful to watch

Sd just has imploded this half..tipped INT, messed up punt.

Another Heinz Ward dive.........................

hines ward intentionally coaxed SD player to hit him i think

Gotta go for the win here, you'd think... just bust it up the gut, or call a little play fake? I think the Chargers sell out for the run BIG TIME here... a little play fake should work easily...

WOW... I think he rolled in, though... now when you're UP by 11 and going for the kill, you can challenge this... take notes, Norv...

Well let's see what the chargers can do, but that is a bad spot to start a drive, IMO.

Tomlin is giving Norv a run for the money on bad coaching decisions. That's two major mistakes he's made today. You go for the FG to put you up by two TDs.

Last edited:
Tomlin is giving Norv a run for the money on bad coaching decisions. That's two major mistakes he's made today. You go for the FG to put you up by two TDs.

They are both clueless, IMO.

pitt defense with the lead is impossible to block now...

That's just what I need right now, that f***ing 5 dollar footlong S**T

I can't believe the guys calling the game actually said taking a safety instead of punting might be a good play. Wow. I might as well turn the volume down.

I think they're both bad coaches, but I agree with that decision. You score a TD, it's a 3 possession game, and the game is, for all intents and purposes, over. You don't score, the Chargers gain possession on their own 6 inch line.

Now the play call, on the other hand, was horrible... either Roethlisberger on a sneak, or a play action pass there...

If nothing else, we've got a ballgame for a little longer....

Oh that's a horrible call in that spot... yikes

To quote Ron Burgundy, "Go F*** yourself San Diego"

DAMN!! I hate pass interference. :mad:

Edit: I agree with Patsylicious, though. I couldn't have said that any better my friend.

Last edited:
I think they're both bad coaches, but I agree with that decision. You score a TD, it's a 3 possession game, and the game is, for all intents and purposes, over. You don't score, the Chargers gain possession on their own 6 inch line.

Now the play call, on the other hand, was horrible... either Roethlisberger on a sneak, or a play action pass there...

If nothing else, we've got a ballgame for a little longer....
tomlin isnt very good.he did the same crap against dallas down a FG and TD i think and nearly cost them the game .

Sproles has two speeds: FAST and FASTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST