PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tate/wallace thing looks bad

How was the separation Wallace got on Revis there! And we've got Brandon Tate...

Wallace had Revis cleanly beaten on that deep pass.

Roethlisberger is throwing a lot of horrible passes. I am surprised it really hasn't hurt them. Probably because the Steelers are easily running down the Jets' throats.

Last edited:
wow who say this comming, steelers bashing the run successfully

Last edited:
Oh man.. that bomb to Wallace was severely underthrown. I could not believe just how fast Wallace blew by Revis.

FTFY. BTW, you're an obvious troll. Nobody here buys that you're a Pats fan. Better luck next time.

OK youngin'
I only sat on Schaefer Stadium's aluminum bleachers through 3-11ish seasons.

Damn man, I respect Brady, but I just want to say f**K him. He freaking shat on himself. f**k him again.
Now I feel ok.
Go Steelers go. Then Go Packers go.

Roethlisberger is throwing a lot of horrible passes. I am surprised it really hasn't hurt them. Probably because the Steelers are easily running down the Jets' throats.

If Bens leg is bothering him , he might not be able to step into it.

I was kidding. Remember the "body language" controversy a couple years ago?

Gotcha, yes, I remember Jackie Macmullan looking closely at Brady's body.

Hard to determine if people are serious on this thread or not.

The Steelers lineman are grinding it out, that's what I see. They are covering for a QB who can't hit the broadside of a barn and a RB who not only dances in the backfield like he's on Soul Train but who also bats the ball in the air when he can't catch it.

The Pats fans who are winning the argument after watching this are those who want new OL because the Steelers are winning it in the trenches.

Jets may want to think of lining Cromartie up on Wallace. Wallace just absolutely torched Revis and would have had the long TD if Ben hadn't of put way too much air under it.

i am enjoying every second of this!

I dont want the Jets in the SB

Damn man, I respect Brady, but I just want to say f**K him. He freaking shat on himself. f**k him again.
Now I feel ok.
Go Steelers go. Then Go Packers go.

It's not that simple.

The more I watch Mendenall run, the more frustrated I get.

Somewhere BJGE is watching and shaking his head.

Someone must have told the Jets that the AFC Championship Game is a flag football game.

I wasn't going to watch this game but I am getting giggly watching the Jets Suck.

Jets have switched out of the nickel- they have an extra linebacker in there but it's not helping.

Somewhere, I bet Law-Firm is feeling a bit itchy right now.

The more I watch Mendenall run, the more frustrated I get.

Well, to be fair, O'Brien did figure out that he could run last week. Granted, he figured it out with seven minutes left in the game... but he DID figure it out.

:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday