PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Advice on Patriots Education: Which DVD to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Ok, so I was going to order the History of the NEP DVD's and saw the America's Game DVD's. Hmm. I can only order one right now, so which one is better?

Opinions? Hook a brotha up...

Ok, so I was going to order the History of the NEP DVD's and saw the America's Game DVD's. Hmm. I can only order one right now, so which one is better?

Opinions? Hook a brotha up...

America's Game = 2001, 2003, 2004.

Since your funds are limited, after ordering your DVD I would recommend visiting the local library and first reading Education of a Coach by David Halberstam, followed by Michael Holley's Patriot Reign and then The Blueprint by patsfans very own Chris Price.

History of Pats--it talks about every season, lots of information, good commentary and footage, comes with a disc full of bonuses, really the best dvd to get

Last edited:
Since your funds are limited, after ordering your DVD I would recommend visiting the local library and first reading Education of a Coach by David Halberstam, followed by Michael Holley's Patriot Reign and then The Blueprint by patsfans very own Chris Price.

I thought that there was more detailed Patriots info in Pepper Johnson's book. Takes you in detail hour by day how the coaches prepare each week.

I thought that there was more detailed Patriots info in Pepper Johnson's book. Takes you in detail hour by day how the coaches prepare each week.

Pepper Johnson's book?

A very handy reference to have is a media guide. $10 and very comprehensive.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of that book but will check it out.

PWP - it's week 17 of our NFL picks; are you going to have your chimp make some selections?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back