PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rogers Has Metal Clangers: Apologizes to Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is an a class so far above
Either he's in a class above or he acts like a politician.

I look at him as a well meaning type that had his mind taken over by parents and coaches at an early age. He has forgotten that he has his own feelings and that he can speak out if he wants to. So far he's happy representing the feelings and thoughts of his superiors. So far his whole life has been devoted to being the best robot that he can be.

He will do well in anything that requires a pleasing presentation (politics, modeling, sitting on The View saying nothing, etc.) He will never excel at anything that requires the hard truth. He's spent his entire life finding creative ways to avoid it. Kinda hard to feel comfortable with it now.

A well meaning type though. He's a "good guy", just terribly naive and owned by the adults.

I see Rogers as taking the easy, fun route playing to the crowd, taking the populist route to win affection vs having the wherewithal to STFU

Heck, the Pats were jobbed just as bad basically and only had a tweet or two or objection.
You're forgetting that the Pats' HC grabbed an official.

What the Pats said outwardly and what they really felt were obviously two different things. Which is what makes them a boring post-game read whether they win or lose. You'll remember (I hope) that Big Bill handled these things much more openly than Lil' Bill, but he never gave away team integrity or any such thing to achieve it. He'd just show his annoyance. Very entertaining, never missed a press conference, always learned something from him.

Either he's in a class above or he acts like a politician.

I look at him as a well meaning type that had his mind taken over by parents and coaches at an early age. He has forgotten that he has his own feelings and that he can speak out if he wants to. So far he's happy representing the feelings and thoughts of his superiors. So far his whole life has been devoted to being the best robot that he can be.

He will do well in anything that requires a pleasing presentation (politics, modeling, sitting on The View saying nothing, etc.) He will never excel at anything that requires the hard truth. He's spent his entire life finding creative ways to avoid it. Kinda hard to feel comfortable with it now.

A well meaning type though. He's a "good guy", just terribly naive and owned by the adults.

Ok... or he, like his coach, understand that speaking out publicly just brings more distractions down on him and his teammates, which detracts from the ultimate goal: Winning the next game. At 1-2, I'd rather they just concentrate on football and let the league sort this stuff out.

Brady also probably knows that Kraft is involved in this ref dispute, and as Bob has shown in the CBA negotiations, he's going to get something done. I think Brady is comfortable enough to leave it at that. That's not naivety IMO.

You're forgetting that the Pats' HC grabbed an official.

The Patriots coach grabbed a referee after the Pats lost to the Ravens 31-30 in Baltimore on Sunday night. Belichick was not only upset that his team blew a 30-21 fourth-quarter lead, but he likely was specifically upset about the ruling on the field goal to win it.

Kicker Justin Tucker’s winning field goal crossed the upright above where it extended. Belichick probably wanted to argue about the call or have an explanation about it but didn’t get the opportunity. Despite being accosted, the ref continued to run off the field.

ACCOSTED!!!!...pretty strong language for this series of "grabs"...please point out where you actually SEE BB's fingers clenched on the official's arm "accosting!!!!!" him. I've looked at five different photos and still only see a reach and a miss.....

bill-belichick-grabs-referee-530x336.jpg

that is not clear cut whatsoever.

bill-belichick-grabs-referee-1-530x294.jpg

I see a reach there...not a clear cut "grab!!!!"...there are no shots of fingers clasped on arm...

belichick.jpg

again, BB has his arm reached out but where are the fingers on the forearm illustrating this "grab!!!!!"...

this was a ridiculous, trumped up piece of yellow journalism from the start...and the Idiotdell overreacted once again.End of story.

images

Isn't Aaron Rodgers employed by the Green Bay Packers, who are one large piece of the NFL? So it's OK for him to publicly berate his employer, that who pays his multi-million $ salary?

But hey, way to take the attention off his own poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes