Welcome to PatsFans.com

A view from outside of New England (Warning: Mangini & the NFL not looking so hot)

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by JoeSixPat, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +178 / 2 / -3

Thought our visiting fans might appreciate a third party view of the situation here... WARNING - this columnist apparently did ACTUAL research and knows how hypocritical it is of other team fans, coaches, players, owners and the entire NFL to be calling the kettle black when it comes to "cheating".

http://www.chicagosportsreview.com/inthemeantime/contentview.asp?c=200810

Here's some highlights:

Seems to me that Goodell failed his test.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

Re: A view from outside of New England (Warning: Mangini & the NFL not looking so hot

ouch............ brutal, but I like it.

3. Jim Lynn

Jim Lynn Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: A view from outside of New England (Warning: Mangini & the NFL not looking so hot

Chicago Sports Review? Are you kidding me? Why not post a link to the Wichita Star Journal? I'm sure there is no Witchita Star Journal but if so, it would bring more validity than the Chicago Sports Review. Now you're just grasping for respect. You Pats fans just don't get it. You're now the scum of the NFL. Get used to it because it's not going away.

4. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +178 / 2 / -3

:rofl:

That's about the reaction I was hoping for from you and your kind... but no matter how bad you think Patsfans are, you have to admit that the only thing lower is a fan trolling on another team fans' website.

The column itself is pretty funny - and I have no doubt that there are more than a few Jets fans who aren't all that comfortable with having a Snitch as a head coach. I know Mike Tannenbaum is dreading the fact that Mangina's going to be telling everyone about how many times he tampered with other team's players once Mangina's fired.

Give the writer credit - he knows that other teams have been caught using recording devices, he knows that its hypocritical of the NFL to be righteous about cheating when the actually sanction the stealing of signals...

And isn't the stealing of signals what has everyone in a tizzy about? The fact that the Patriots supposedly know what's coming at them, therefore all wins are illegitimate? Yet all the other teams that are "cheating" are somehow more pure?

Interesting of course you don't even attempt to refute the facts referenced in this column, regardless of who wrote it.

Frankly I don't care what ignorant, loser fans from other teams think about the Patriots. If they want to delude themselves that their team doesn't cheat that's their problem - not mine. But seeing as so many in the media want to act all shocked that signal stealing takes place and that the Dolphins weren't caught recording audibles, I figure this is the one place you can come to keep up on these and other articles that call it like they see it.

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

Nice story, Manjudas will get several ***** slaps during his career because of his actions.. BB did not blow the whistle on any else during this whole thing, and betcha there are a lot of skeletons in other coaches closets.

Manjudas, a BB ball boy who he took under his wing, and became a head coach.. is this how you pay back your mentor??

6. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pretty sure all Mangini wants to do is when football games for the New YorK Jets. If he doesn't do anything and the Pats continue to cheat their way to victories, it makes it awful hard for Mangini to accomplish his goals.

7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

So aqua................ lemme ask you a question since your a fan of another team.

Which makes you a worse human being - Violating an NFL rule banning video recording, when you are clearly not using it to gain a competitive advantage in that game ------- OR -------- To renege on a fairly made bet and refuse to honor the obligation to donate money in question.

Of all people, you should STFU.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.