PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

a very long day for non US Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no more a true fan than anyone else. I just happen to live in a different time zone and get a little less sleep after listening to the game tonight. A true fan sticks through the team through thick and thin (to paraphrase Ironwasp's signature). The true test of fandom will be to see who is still here in when the Pats' last regular season game decides whether we get a top 5 or top 10 pick, when Brady is long gone and we are all nostalgic.

Bite your tongue. Coach McDaniel and Matt Cassel will lead the way.:D

Well, here in Afghanistan, the game starts at 0430...and of course i had to work all day. I don't care, i am watching the game anyway. I tried to sleep after my shift, but i could not because i am too amped!!!!! I am the only Pats fan on my camp (small camp, about 100 people) but i am lucky because there is no Colt fans here. A lot of folks have jumped on the saints bandwagon...oh well, off to get some coffee.

Go Pats!!!!!!!

Be well, be safe -- enjoy the game!

...and: Forza Patrioti Della Nuova Inghilterra !

You'll all be happy to hear that I dont have to work tomorrow - thats shift work for ya!

I woke at 2PM (game starts at 11.30PM here) after a hitting the sack at 8AM - just got the beers and snacks in and looking forward to the warm up NFC game before we get down to the big stuff.

I think I must have lost a couple of pounds in nervous excitement during the Chargers game - this game doesnt figure to be any different.

Enjoy the game everyone and.........

......GO PATRIOTS

NM

Last edited:
You'll all be happy to hear that I dont have to work tomorrow - thats shift work for ya!

I woke at 2PM (game starts at 11.30PM here) after a hitting the sack at 8AM - just got the beers and snacks in and looking forward to the warm up NFC game before we get down to the big stuff.

I think I must have lost a couple of pounds in nervous excitement during the Chargers game - this game doesnt figure to be any different.

Enjoy the game everyone and.........

......GO PATRIOTS

NM

You are a lucky man :D

Fonsy: the cerveza is ready ?

italian pat patriot...I love your enthusiasm for the Patriots. This thread has made me more excited for tonight's game, if that is possible.

Well, here in Afghanistan, the game starts at 0430...and of course i had to work all day. I don't care, i am watching the game anyway. I tried to sleep after my shift, but i could not because i am too amped!!!!! I am the only Pats fan on my camp (small camp, about 100 people) but i am lucky because there is no Colt fans here. A lot of folks have jumped on the saints bandwagon...oh well, off to get some coffee.

Go Pats!!!!!!!

I second what Mike the Brit said,

"Be well, be safe -- enjoy the game!"

I'm going to watch Saints at bears!

Fuerza santos de nueva orleáns!

italian pat patriot...I love your enthusiasm for the Patriots. This thread has made me more excited for tonight's game, if that is possible.

grazie Patti 37

very very nice words from you, i appreciated a lot

now i go to see Bears-Saints

ciao !

you need to call in sick after the game :D

Honk Kong and China are present too

so: Italy, Uk, Spain, Hong Kong and China for the moment

next ?

Good Evening Italy, Copenahgen, Denmark here with the results of 2007 Eurovision Song Contest..........I mean Denmark here checking in for the Pats-Colts AFCCG

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What? No fans from Latvia?:rofl:

It is really great to see all of the patriots fans from all over the world on one thread.:rocker:

NOW, LET"S GET THIS GAME WON SO WE HAVE ANOTHER SB GAME TO TALK ABOUT!

What? No fans from Latvia?:rofl:

It is really great to see all of the patriots fans from all over the world on one thread.:rocker:

NOW, LET"S GET THIS GAME WON SO WE HAVE ANOTHER SB GAME TO TALK ABOUT!

Yeah!,please hehe,the New England Patriots are internationals! :cool: :cool:

I'm ready for a GLOBAL celebration tonight with all you folks!

Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Denmark, Afghanistan..........

and of course GERMANY.

Greetings from Heidelberg and GO PATS :D

Could we ask for anything more no matter WHAT TIME OF DAY then that our Pats are STILL RELEVANT with only 2 weeks left in the season. :singing: :singing:

Could we ask for any way better to end the season then by crushing Pay-me-a-ton's confidence ONE MORE TIME.

ITS ALL GOOD. HOPE for a win. PRAY for no injuries and refs with no flags. PRIDE IN THE TEAM SPIRIT!!!!!! :rocker:

Wife wants me to watch from downstairs as she sleeps; so gotta sign off after this post. But good luck to all.

also Germany joined us - not bad at all

and, for the moment, also the Pats are not bad at all

here allready 2,23 am...

Go Pats !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft