PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

9 and 0, and feeling depressed :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to start running the football a lil more.

Just to clarify, they trailed by 7 at that point, correct?

Correct it was 17-10 and people were crying that the Patriots have already lost, they're about to get blown out etc.

It was terrible.

All kidding aside, if you're depressed after a win such as this, there aren't enough anti-depressants in the universe to cure your condition.

I feel bad for edelman too, that's all. Sheesh people, yes the sky isn't falling, but let's not overreact to reactions to Edelman getting hurt. It sucks for Edelman, and it sucks for the Patriots.

We won, the Jags beat the Ravens thanks to a dumb penalty and Peyton Manning got benched in a game he set a major record. It was a good day.

Edelman will be back.

Correct it was 17-10 and people were crying that the Patriots have already lost, they're about to get blown out etc.

It was terrible.
I'm glad I never logged on during the game.

I feel bad for edelman too, that's all. Sheesh people, yes the sky isn't falling, but let's not overreact to reactions to Edelman getting hurt. It sucks for Edelman, and it sucks for the Patriots.
Sure it does. And he's my favorite player. But, he'll be probably be back before the season is over and Amendola has proven to me that , while he's not Edelman, he can be a reasonable facsimile. And that's going to have to be good enough for me/us.

I hear ya..... But I've always said as long as brady and gronk are on the field, i still feel like we can win the sb. Plus there's a chance edelman is back in time for the playoffs.

Lafell has to raise his game up. He has all the talent. He made a big catch on that drive that tommy threw the pick

two of our top three receiving weapons are gone.
this ****ing sucks.

however, as long as BB/tb12 are ready we'll have a chance against anyone!!:cool:

get well soon julian. who knows, maybe he can return for the playoffs....wishful thinking.

same with chandler...i expected a lot more.
that drop was terrible....
Yeah, suggested Chandler was disappointing last week and people here were, no, he's doing exactly what we want. Hogwash.

Welker was sitting at home waiting for a call. Rams sign him and then Edelman goes down.

Agreed. Edelman is a big part of our offense and losing him a week after Lewis is a huge blow. I don't get people attacking the OP and acting as if the loss of Edelman is no big deal. Did you see Brady's presser? The guys on Patriots 5th quarter were joking that he acted like we lost the game. I am sure it was more he just found out he lost his best receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST