PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

7th Pick In Draft...Use it OR Trade it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I went to Savio too. What year did you graduate?

'86....I was harrased every week for a few months before the school closed last year for $. How about yourself?

We can't really make an educated statement about who and what to draft until we know who they will sign (Samuel, Moss, Colvin etc..) and what the cap ramifications will be.

with a top 10 pick we are looking for a starter a impact player not a back up for richard seymour or mike vrabel a guy that comes in and plays now so if that guy is not there u trade the pick

I've seen a trade with the Bears suggested - question - what are the chances would Clady be available at #14?? And is he good value at #7?

I'm starting to lean towards hoping we upgrade the OL with our first rounder, as LB and CB are two things that are easier to address in free agency, given BB's preference for vets, at least at LB.

I agree with Patsfan, IF we do decide to take a player at #7, he BETTER be a PLAYER. Impact player. Otherwise i'd rather trade down a little bit, but not completely out of the 1st round(And i understand that trading back this year may be harder than others due to the quality of picks available). Its hard to have patience right now, but i think in about two weeks time we'll all have a better idea where the Pats are going with this pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST