PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers' Aldon Smith charged with three felony weapons counts

Quick Ron, get out your typewriter! The integrity of sports journalism depends on it! :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, this is unfortunate. Dude is/was a great talent.

Bill Polian and Mike Brown knew to stay away from him. How did Harbaugh not know this would happen? Somebody has to take responsibility for this!

Faces 4 years and 4 months in jail...in MA he would be facing 10 years like hernandez

Don't think CA is as strict with guns

So when's the Rolling Stone feature article?

MA is 3rd strictest gun state...CA is #1

I really cannot believe how stupid some people are.

Guy is turning out to be a huge waste of God given talent.

Yet again, so many of these guys don't think the rules apply to them.

Money can't fix DUMB.

It took 16 months to decide to press charges??
Guess there is only so much the Niners and their partner the State of Cali can suppress.....now everything is being thrown into the pot.

The good news for him is that he's got enough money to fight that law all the way to the S.C., if needed.

It took 16 months to decide to press charges??
Guess there is only so much the Niners and their partner the State of Cali can suppress.....now everything is being thrown into the pot.

justice system isn't exactly fast...hell hernandez won't be tried for another year and a half

Wait! Don't they know that he is a Harbaugh player, and Diamond Jim "does things the right way" because he is a disciplinarian with the special insight only an ex-player can bring to this? This story can't be true, it must be a diversion created by cheating vermin Belichick and his sinister owner to distract the public for the real issues of Spygate and Hernandez! BSPN and Rolling Turd magazine will see to it that the evil Belichick will not get away with this!

This is as if Plaxico Burress had been younger and better, but had had a significant substance abuse problem.

I predict he'll play again, although of course further shoes could drop that make a mockery of that prediction.

Unfortunately the natural law of survival consisted of the super intelligent humans sending out the unintelligent people to hunt. Hence, the dumbasses became athletic due to self-preservation (think: ****, if I miss, I have to out run a wolf or lion). And the smart humans became fat, happy and safe.

Far too many people don't inherent both athletic ability and intelligence.

Genetics are a bastard as the NFL is now finding out.

Maybe Smith should think about changing his first name to AllDone

.....Because his NFL career is all but done.

great-white-hope-2pac-wannabe-wannabe-2pac-blob-white-rerun-gangsta-1294361468.jpg

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back