PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3:58 PM EST...do you know where your trades are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades that took place may not be announced for another couple hours.

Gopats!!! said:
Are we sure the deadline is EST? Maybe it's PST.

It is 4pm EST, 1pm PST but that doesn't mean that all the deals will be announced by then. I believe the league still has to approve them and if the trade is sent in at the 4pm deadline it will take the league a little while to review the trade and approve it. You would think that something would leak if it did get to that point.

Last edited:
Just announced on ESPN that Moss is staying put.

PaulNEPats said:
Just announced on ESPN that Moss is staying put.

Well then, let the "we should have" threads begin.

BTW, they didn't say anything about Porter, did they. There may still be some time to speculate about him.

My guess is that if Moss/Porter aren't moved anywhere then obviously Davis is having a "senior moment" again thinking everything will be fine with his team.

Lol, The Raiders are a mess. You'd think Al would be somehow smart enough to trade away Porter for something. I mean Ralph Wilson is an old timer but at least their team isnt f'ed up. Gotta love Mr. Davis though, giving up Gabriel for no reason and for a fifth rounder. That is a crazy man.

The fat lady is singing, I guess. Did you see the shot of Al Davis Sunday night? Maybe he thinks it is 1976, again?

Last edited:
Kdo5 said:
Lol, The Raiders are a mess. You'd think Al would be somehow smart enough to trade away Porter for something. I mean Ralph Wilson is an old timer but at least their team isnt f'ed up. Gotta love Mr. Davis though, giving up Gabriel for no reason and for a fifth rounder. That is a crazy man.

It would have been smarter for the Raiders to hold off on the suspension until after the trade deadline. That is probably the main reason he wasn't traded. Who would give up a high pick for a guy who had just been suspended for 4 games for conduct detrimental to the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News