PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3:58 PM EST...do you know where your trades are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Nowhere. Moving forward, then...

Yeah, I was thinking posting the same thing, but I figured it was pretty obvious that those 'disappointed' if we didn't deal for Moss were set to be let down. And yet, life goes on..

patsox23 said:
Nowhere. Moving forward, then...

Well, considering how you are the self appointed GOD of this board, I guess we should all follow.
What topic will you guide us to now almighty mastahhh?

I think they are where a lot of tradfes are..in thin air..in the minds of many..

well count me in as one of the dissapointed.

I still can't believe that I am saying that. Maybe I need to see someone about this. Or maybe I just need to watch a Pats game.:confused:

I wish I'd thought of saying this a week ago, but ... No mas!!

Why do some people have to be such ****s? Last I checked this was a football discussion board and people shouldn't be crucified for doing just that.

mgcolby said:

I still can't believe that I am saying that. Maybe I need to see someone about this. Or maybe I just need to watch a Pats game.:confused:

Yeah I'm pretty sure you just have Byeweekitis. You'll probably get over it sometime around 1:00 pm Sunday Afternoon. :D

holyredeemer said:
Well, considering how you are the self appointed GOD of this board, I guess we should all follow.
I know there is no such thing on this board but POTW NOM!! :rocker:

holyredeemer said:

I am? Good to know.

NADA on the trade front everywhere.

mgcolby said:

Disappointed because we lost out on the opportunity to trade a 1st round pick to overpay a WR who hasn't been the same since his legs started acting up 3 years ago?

Not me.

Moss may be an upgrade over what we've got right now, but he's no longer worth his hefty contract, let alone a 1st round pick.

Oh well. I didn't really expect anything, but it was a fun day of football news-watching at work nonetheless.

The lowest form of life on an internet message board IMO is the poster who feels the need to constantly pat himself on the back. At least have the decency to do it in the privacy of your own home, not in front of all of us. Think of what an ass you'll like like if you threw a shoulder out or something.

mgcolby said:
I think maybe you need to get away from all "the sky is falling crowd" you have locked up under that bridge. They are starting to get to you!;)

Pat_Nasty said:
Disappointed because we lost out on the opportunity to trade a 1st round pick to overpay a WR who hasn't been the same since his legs started acting up 3 years ago?

Not me.

Moss may be an upgrade over what we've got right now, but he's no longer worth his hefty contract, let alone a 1st round pick.

I don't think many on here felt that the deal would go down without Moss restructruring his deal, which would mean that he wouldn't be over paid. I was a proponent for a conditional 2 and a second day pick for Moss.

Are we sure the deadline is EST? Maybe it's PST.

Alk said:
Why do some people have to be such ****s? Last I checked this was a football discussion board and people shouldn't be crucified for doing just that.

Was I being a ****? This thread was started just to make note of the fact that no trades happened. People seem to be rather edgy.

Alk said:
The lowest form of life on an internet message board IMO is the poster who feels the need to constantly pat himself on the back. At least have the decency to do it in the privacy of your own home, not in front of all of us. Think of what an ass you'll like like if you threw a shoulder out or something.

I totally agree. I cant stand the people who live on this board, only to constantly push people down. No offense to you ALK cause you do have alot of posts, but it's usually the guys 3,000 and above.
Didnt make it as pro all-stars so now they secretly live out there dreams as sports analysts and commentators and alot feel like their word is thee FINAL word. You see it everywhere, not just on this board but practically all sports boards. It's becoming quite comical.
GET A LIFE ALREADY! ITS A ******* MESSAGEBOARD, I CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER THE **** I FEEL LIKE ******* TALKING ABOUT!!

Honestly, I have NO IDEA what people are taking offense to, AT ALL. This thread was just a nod toward the trade deadline passing. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes