PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

22 OR 36 and 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is his real name, his father, Golden Tate Sr. was drafted in the fifth round by Baltimore in 1984 (I think)

Tate is the #1 receiver on my board. Size and route running are minor issues, but he is a playmaker and very dangerous after the catch. He also brings tremendous value in the return game. Is #22 too high for him, yes, it is a bit too high for him. Could BB move down 3 to 5 spots and still get him? Probably.

Williams on the other hand runs very good routes and is probably the best route runner in this draft. (I say probably because the USC passing game has a funky route tree that makes projecting their WR's very difficult into the pro route tree.) Should be available at #44, easily.

The big thing is Willams can probably excel at the X receiver position (very hard to project USC WR's), not sure if Tate can. But Tate would be awesome on bubble screens and reverses.

The WR from Kansas, Brsicoe could be an excellent X receiver in our offense as well.

id like the guy on our team as well but we already have b.tate, welker, edelman, slater, aiken who basically can do the same things at much better value, can always get a welker(bubble, reverse, slot guy) late:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case