PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 NFL Divisional Round Sunday Games - DAL at SF

Pork, take notes. This is how you do it.

He looks good out there, but you can’t overlook that the Niners have the best supporting cast in the NFL. Garoppolo had the second highest ANY/A when he got injured. Samuel, Aiyuk, Kittle, McCaffrey and a hell of an offensive line, plus a top defense. Not to take anything away from him, but goddamn that is one stacked offense.

Still don't trust their OL besides Trent Williams... Their Center isn't very good at all; their Guards could be switching sides during the off-season; and McGlinchey, for where he was drafted, has been just ok.

Last edited:
Let me ask you this, so that I may ascertain whether or not you truly understand the essence of what it means to be a Top G, and how being a Top G instantly makes you superior to everyone who is not a Top G.

In a battle of wits between a teenage girl-who-used-to-be-a-boy with Aspergers who endorses the fake news Global Warming narrative vs the individual whose picture I am about to post below, who would you side with?

5bd0d-16618439215314-1920.jpg
All I did was get an urban dictionary take. Apparently he fancies himself ass the ultimate bad ass in all realms. I don't buy into or admire that even in a fantasy world. Anyway MAC10 is only a legend in his own mind. I'm not getting the choice you asked about though unless you were just squeezing in a talking point.

The Cowboys are taking a shot at their own quarterback.....

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back