PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 NFL Divisional Round Sunday Games - DAL at SF

Great! Would you like me to add to my signature how many fewer super bowls Brady would have made it to if it weren't for Gronk?
You're really trying to reach -100 downvotes in a single day, huh?

I never realized Senator Santos was a member here on Patsfans. We should be honored

Bro, the Santos guy is a Representative in the House. At least get that right.

You're really trying to reach -100 downvotes in a single day, huh?
Who the fk cares who you downvote? Go away troll. No one agrees with you. No one likes you. No one wants you here. You're in another thread going on and on about deflategate. Jesus you suck as a Patriots fan. Go away. Edit: That was meant for MAC10

Last edited:
Never has a single individual riled up a group of people like MAC10 has. At least not since The Great Donald Trump would melt snowflakes with truth bombs. He has @PatsWSB47 so triggered that he is attacking completely innocent bystanders.

If MAC10 was a combat sports athlete, he would be the type to draw millions of PPV buys from people hoping to see him lose, while laughing all the way to the bank.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect him. He is simply effective at what he does.

Never has a single individual riled up a group of people like MAC10 has. At least not since The Great Donald Trump would melt snowflakes with truth bombs.

If MAC10 was a combat sports athlete, he would be the type to draw millions of PPV buys from people hoping to see him lose, while laughing all the way to the bank.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect him. He is simply effective at what he does.
who loves him?

who loves him?
Rumor has it that he gets pu.$$y on the reg and that women fall deeply for him before he dumps them without any hesitation or remorse.

Who the fk cares who you downvote? Go away troll. No one agrees with you. No one likes you. No one wants you here. You're in another thread going on and on about deflategate. Jesus you suck as a Patriots fan. Go away.

LOL now he's starting fights with TBR. Can't even respond to the right person. :rofl:

Ah, I heard that rumor but he started it
It checks out, though. He is a Top G, and that is how Top Gs roll.

You wouldn't understand.

Looked it up. Sure that's how he see himself
Let me ask you this, so that I may ascertain whether or not you truly understand the essence of what it means to be a Top G, and how being a Top G instantly makes you superior to everyone who is not a Top G.

In a battle of wits between a teenage girl-who-used-to-be-a-boy with Aspergers who endorses the fake news Global Warming narrative vs the individual whose picture I am about to post below, who would you side with?

5bd0d-16618439215314-1920.jpg

Let me ask you this, so that I may ascertain whether or not you truly understand the essence of what it means to be a Top G, and how being a Top G instantly makes you superior to everyone who is not a Top G.

In a battle of wits between a teenage girl-who-used-to-be-a-boy with Aspergers who endorses the fake news Global Warming narrative vs the individual whose picture I am about to post below, who would you side with?

I thought that thing was autistic?

I thought that thing was autistic?
I was under the impression that those with Aspergers are on the spectrum.

However, I do not want to offend anyone by using the incorrect term. Thus, let's just go with "ret@rd" instead. That's a term we can all understand, and it encompasses a variety of mental and behavioral deficiencies.

I was under the impression that those with Aspergers are on the spectrum.

However, I do not want to offend anyone by using the incorrect term. Thus, let's just go with "ret@rd" instead. That's a term we can all understand, and it encompasses a variety of mental and behavioral deficiencies.
Christ, dude. She’s just a kid.

Let’s meet in the middle and settle on “tard.”

What kind of hard-on do you have for this tacky, shallow loser that you couldn't help but post his picture and invoke his name out of absolutely nowhere in a Bills/Bengals game thread?

What kind of hard-on do you have for this tacky, shallow loser that you couldn't help but post his picture and invoke his name out of absolutely nowhere in a Bills/Bengals game thread?
Spotted the Bottom G.

Spotted the Bottom G.
Spotted the psyopped ret@rd. I think you're the one bending over backwards to praise and refer to another man as the "top" G. Who's really the "bottom" here?

That's offensive.

Also, I think I need to file a bug report in regards to this new upvote/downvote system.

It looks like there is a major bug whereby the numerous upvotes on my posts are incorrectly being counted as downvotes instead, as that is the only explanation for the post rating on what is harmless, and also entirely accurate, commentary.

This is to be expected. Bugs are very common in new software implementations.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back