PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Divisional round pregame discussion

Mahomes 1st postseason road game.

Im not sold on Buffalos defense.
This is where Brady made his name.. going on the road to get to the superbowl .... now Mahomes needs to show he can do it. Pittsburgh QB position like ours is putrid, I think even Zapp may be better than Pittsburgh QB?

I'm going with all the home teams.
Detroit is the lock of the weekend. I expect them to roll TB.
Stroud and Love give Houston and GB a fighting chance but think they happen to be up against the 2 best overall teams.
Mahomes will find road playoff games much more difficult, expect Buffalo to come out on top.
Yup, 4 team Parlay!
Then it will be 49ers-Ravens with a Ravens Victory in the Super Bowl.
I like that. I think Ravens make it to the superbowl. In the NFC is still a little unsettled to me. Purdy while people had him in the MVP race, what the common denomination for him is when he's played poorly his team looses. In order to be great you have to still win by overcoming mistakes like Brady, Manning, Mahomes have done many times.

End of the line for the Chefs.

Baltimore takes out Houston.

Lions and Bucs are a toss up.

If Love and the Packers offense play like they did Sunday, they will make the 9ers sweat. The secondary has been their Achilles heel since they have been good in 2019.
Nah the Queefs winning and they're going to benin the Superbowl

End of the line for the Chefs.
The Bills suffered some injuries vs Pitt and they are on a short week. It's so hard to doubt if Mahomes can win anywhere.

Buffalo falls asleep at the wheel and the Pitt game was closer than the score. Id like to see Buffalo win, but dont trust them.
Baltimore takes out Houston.
You didnt hear? Houston got this game hands down.

Crown dey axx.
Lions and Bucs are a toss up.
Should be a shootout.

Both Mayfield and Goff are playing well.
If Love and the Packers offense play like they did Sunday, they will make the 9ers sweat. The secondary has been their Achilles heel since they have been good in 2019.
The 49ers better win this.

Nah the Queefs winning and they're going to benin the Superbowl
If like to
The Bills suffered some injuries vs Pitt and they are on a short week. It's so hard to doubt if Mahomes can win anywhere.

Buffalo falls asleep at the wheel and the Pitt game was closer than the score. Id like to see Buffalo win, but dont trust them.

You didnt hear? Houston got this game hands down.

Crown dey axx.

Should be a shootout.

Both Mayfield and Goff are playing well.

The 49ers better win this.
If Purdy turns the ball over the 9ners loose.

Texans at Ravens: The Baltimore defense will confuse Stroud
Packers at 49ers: It wouldn't surprise me if the 49ers blew them out or lost by 7.
Buccaneers at Lions: Lions in a close one or blowout. Bowles messes this up.
Chiefs at Bills: Bills in a very frustrating game for Mahomes, unless the KC defense turns Allen into a turnover machine.

Texans at Ravens: The Baltimore defense will confuse Stroud
Packers at 49ers: It wouldn't surprise me if the 49ers blew them out or lost by 7.
Buccaneers at Lions: Lions in a close one
Chiefs at Bills: Bills in a very frustrating game for Mahomes, unless the KC defense turns Allen into a turnover machine.
Why I've said that what made Brady great was his play off success. He overcame turn overs, being down mulptile TDS in games to win. Mahomes has to go on the road this time. Teams foolishly let Kincaid run free..
49ers if they don't dominate the LOS they will loose.

Agreed CJ will make his plays but Ravens will overwhelm him. Bucs at Lions yeah.. toss up?

high of 11° Sunday night in buffalo, no precipitation,.12 mph winds....weather won't be a factor. let's see how many first downs KC gets via penalty and how many the refs take away from buffalo...Buffalo defense is decimated so I expect KC to win unfortunately...

high of 11° Sunday night in buffalo, no precipitation,.12 mph winds....weather won't be a factor. let's see how many first downs KC gets via penalty and how many the refs take away from buffalo...Buffalo defense is decimated so I expect KC to win unfortunately...
Buffalo will get away with plenty.. Allen always does.. he can run into a defender but a defender can't run into him or flags come out... if KC is smart they will take away Kincaid and man up Diggs.

Only 1 bye per conference. Beyond HUGE advantage now. I expect Ravens and Niners to roll.

Just eliminate the Chiefs already so I can enjoy the postseason and let my hater energy rest

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back