PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was hoping to have answered.

(I am not a doctor or physio!) It's an annoying inflammation-type thing of the foot arch that can usually be treated with physio/orthotics. BUT ... These things can be much, much worse with people who weigh way more than their body structure can properly support ( = all NFL linemen). So I'd be moderately worried.

(I am not a doctor or physio!) It's an annoying inflammation-type thing of the foot arch that can usually be treated with physio/orthotics. BUT ... These things can be much, much worse with people who weigh way more than their body structure can properly support ( = all NFL linemen). So I'd be moderately worried.

Ta very much.

Considering that injury prone literally means that a guy is prone to injury, and that's been the case with him, I would say the statement is accurate as well.
football players are prone to injury. goes with the job. 'Dola, Gronk, Jules would all also fit the description right? Cooper's injuries seem random, broken leg, wrist, now foot. Are you saying maybe the dice don't like him, or what?

wouldn't seem an annoying inflammation type thing would flare up so suddenly and severely that they'd need to bring out the cart. I'd suspect either transient (foot cramp?) or trauma (strain or tear) would require the cart, but not simple inflammation.

Wonder if Long is on the left or right.
I would assume he is at LDE based on him replacing Ninkovich and that he played mostly LDE with the Rams.

I think this means Scar really does not like Mason or Jackson? Or are they hurt?
They are both hurt, I think Mason just came off PUP and Jackson is still on it.

Who the hell disagrees with this statement? You're totally right. It's reported by Kyed it was during a walk through portion? How the hell does THAT happen?

You mean the same Doug Kyed that said it was during an Offense on Offense drill?

Also, from Ian Rappaport, it was a plantar Fascia issue, not an ankle issue..

"OL Jonathan Cooper, who was carted off today, is battling a plantar fascia issue, sources say"

I think this means Scar really does not like Mason or Jackson? Or are they hurt?

Tre Jackson is still on the PUP list.. Mason was on the PUP list, but supposedly activated. Thought I saw somewhere that he wasn't at practice..

Interesting Tweet here from former Patriot WR T.J. Moe.

This confirms what I'm sure alot of us suspected has been Dobson's issue. Maybe this is the year he stops feeling like a little kid out there. Maybe he realizes that he's a grown ass man just like everyone else, that he's actually bigger than most DBs, that he doesn't have to feel like the world is crashing down around him after the occasional drop, that he doesnt have to drop to the ground the second the ball hits his hands, and that he can just grab the damn thing in stride and take it to the ****in house!!! Whoa sorry, got a little excited there.

Day 3 - Full Pads

50yuyu29839.gif

wouldn't seem an annoying inflammation type thing would flare up so suddenly and severely that they'd need to bring out the cart. I'd suspect either transient (foot cramp?) or trauma (strain or tear) would require the cart, but not simple inflammation.

You can certainly rupture your plantar fascia:

Plantar Fasciitis sufferers are at risk for two types of physical injury: ruptures and tears of the plantar fascia ligament.
Plantar Fascia: Complete Guide on the Plantar Fascia Ligament | Heel That Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft