PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 14 (8-15-16) [Bears Joint Practice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
His inner voice must be saying...
47223324.jpg

All joking aside about Mitchell, but I bet the vets on the team love this guy. They all saw the injury happen, hell my first thought was IR. I'm sure a few of them were thinking the same thing. The fact that he's out there after hearing the timetable of 4 weeks ? They must be incredibly impressed by his toughness. It personally gives me chills to think he's out there. That is one tough, determined kid. I hope the football gods give him an injury free career. He certainly deserves it after all the injuries he's had.

I want a #19 jersey, but I refuse to do it. Got a Brady jersey in summer 2008, blows out his knee, got a Gronk jersey in 2013, blows out his knee, got a Mayo jersey after his rookie season, misses half the season with a knee injury. No more jerseys for me.

Now leaving the field with a trainer

All joking aside about Mitchell, but I bet the vets on the team love this guy. They all saw the injury happen, hell my first thought was IR. I'm sure a few of them were thinking the same thing. The fact that he's out there after hearing the timetable of 4 weeks ? They must be incredibly impressed by his toughness. It personally gives me chills to think he's out there. That is one tough, determined kid. I hope the football gods give him an injury free career. He certainly deserves it after all the injuries he's had.

I want a #19 jersey, but I refuse to do it. Got a Brady jersey in summer 2008, blows out his knee, got a Gronk jersey in 2013, blows out his knee, got a Mayo jersey after his rookie season, misses half the season with a knee injury. No more jerseys for me.
Get retired players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back