PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 already looking to be a mess for the Bills- Marrone opts out

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-a-v-o-r-i-t-e. You're on an American message board, so please use American English. ;)

What I want to know is WHY he decided to leave. New owner and Polian, perhaps?

Maybe Maroon will go to the Green Beans and Wrecks will take the Bills job. That would be classic.

Maybe Woody Johnson let it slip that he'd be interested in hiring him.

You know, if he somehow became available.

I'm surely it's purely coincidence that he takes $4 million of the Bills money to leave and then 5 minutes later has "strong mutual interest" from the Jets

Goodell will turn a blind eye to tampering with a coach under contract as well as with Woody tampering with Revis

Yeah, most Guys don't dump their girlfriend /wives unless the already have another one all picked out!

I bet the Jets tampered with him;)
just read jest have strong interest in doug marone:eek: what a coincidence :rolleyes:

F-a-v-o-r-i-t-e. You're on an American message board, so please use American English. ;)

What I want to know is WHY he decided to leave. New owner and Polian, perhaps?

Maybe Maroon will go to the Green Beans and Wrecks will take the Bills job. That would be classic.
What exactly are you going to do if I feel like typing words such as favourite, centre, realise and drive on the left hand side of the road hmmm?

there are rumors that he went to pagula for an extension for him and his coaches but was rejected...

so why not take the $4m salary, and look for a job while on a high note...they did finish with winning record and beat the eventual SB champs on the road to end the season

First I have always thought Marrone was a pretty good HC, and the Bills were making progress under him.

I think the problem he had was the typical insecurity that comes when a new owner or GM comes to town. To that end, it was reported, implied, or speculated that after the season Marrone tried to increase his power within the organization, in order to better secure his position. Evidently it didn't happen and he took a 4MM by out and is now certainly in the mix for one of the open jobs.

Af first it was a big surprise when I heard about this, but when you think about it, it does makes some sense for both sides. Now the new owner will get the chance to hire his own guy, and Marrone gets 4MM PLUS instantly becomes one of the top candidates for another HC next year. But I feel badly for Bills fans. They were a QB away from being a real competitor for the Pats.

As for Rex, on the surface it looks like a good landing spot for him, HOWEVER, I think that Rex has had enough of the AFCE and fighting the Pats. The NFCS is more his style. ;)

Agreed - makes little sense for him to stick on under new ownership, when there's already tension in the organization, he can go get hired for another job easily, and oh by the way he's paid $4M to leave.

What exactly are you going to do if I feel like typing words such as favourite, centre, realise and drive on the left hand side of the road hmmm?
I would encourage you to start an Australians-only Patriots fan message board. :D

I agree with the above. Not impressed with Maroon. Whenever I've seen him on TV, he looks as if
he has no idea what to do next.

If he goes to the Jets, how the hell is that not tampering?

I hate it when I run into people who are driving on the wrong side of the road, especially at a rotary. Luckily, I only see that with golf carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3