PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I see Dallas fans, Viking fans and 49er fans all say they like him now that he isn’t a Packer. I’m sure Pat fans think the same.
It's his weekly appearances on the McAfee show. He basically plays the chill cool smaht guy as a PR campaign there. Fools some people, as PR campaigns often do

No because you had a legendary choker in Aaron Rodgers.

Didn't Rodgers have an injured ankle or something? While they had very good to great receivers, I think NEP had the better overall team. Probably a 34-24 type NE win. The match up everyone got was probably the best match up, and best teams, the league could have asked for.

In 2016, had GB gotten through, I think they would have gotten their doors blown off.

don’t put money or faith into post 2010 playoffs Rodgers

assuming Bill learned from his coverage mistakes in the regular season matchup, NE holds GB to 20-27ish and NE offense scores 35-38ish

No I don't think the Packers would have won. The Pats didn't have one of their best games that day and they still had chances to win it. There was one impressive Rodgers to Jordy play that burned Revis that sticks out in mu mind.

I think the packers wouldve been a tougher matchup for us but not sure it would have been enough. That 2014 was just too good . Stacked on defense and the only time in their prime years that gronk and edelman were both healthy for us when it matteres.

Seattle was a really good matchup for us that year I thought. And we should have won easily but some bum wr who did nothing until that game started catching a bunch of garbage heaves by Wilson and brady threw a couple picks he would have regretted for a long time.

Its like if ocho cinco would’ve went into sb46 and caught 150 yards and a couple tds, we had so much flukey **** go against us post 2004 until Malcolm butler finally changed our fortunes.

Someone mention Aaron rodgers?

EcVFWUJ.jpg
Lets Go GIF by Billboard Music Awards

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back