ASJ, TE, WU, 2
Troy Niklas, TE, ND, 2-3
CJ Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa, 3-5
Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA, 2
Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh, 1-2
Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas, 2-3
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU, 1-2
Mike Campanaro, WR, Wake Forest, 5-6

I like this list! A lot of my draft binkies! I think there are some quality DTs like Arthur Jones, Red Bryant, and Linval Joseph that we can grab in FA. Grab a 4-3 DE in FA that won't break the bank like Griffin. Retain Talib, Edelman, Blount, and Fletcher Pretty confident in at least one of our WRs can step up and hopefully we retain Edelman too. Draft in this order:

1. Trade 29 for #36 and #100
2a. Xavier Su'a-Filo with #36
2b. ASJ with #61
3. Stanley Jean-Baptiste with #93
4a. Christian Jones with #100
4b. Antone Exum with #125
6a. Bryan Stork if he is there still/WR like Coleman or Janis if not
6b. Grimble/AC Leonard
7. DAT/Logan Thomas

I like this list! A lot of my draft binkies! I think there are some quality DTs like Arthur Jones, Red Bryant, and Linval Joseph that we can grab in FA. Grab a 4-3 DE in FA that won't break the bank like Griffin. Retain Talib, Edelman, Blount, and Fletcher Pretty confident in at least one of our WRs can step up and hopefully we retain Edelman too. Draft in this order:

1. Trade 29 for #36 and #100
2a. Xavier Su'a-Filo with #36
2b. ASJ with #61
3. Stanley Jean-Baptiste with #93
4a. Christian Jones with #100
4b. Antone Exum with #125
6a. Bryan Stork if he is there still/WR like Coleman or Janis if not
6b. Grimble/AC Leonard
7. DAT/Logan Thomas

Basically we're meeting with every top tight end other than Ebron, who is going to be gone anyway. I think it's smart.

Pretty surprised that out of that list of 9 players, 2 of them are Wide receivers. Maybe Bill see's the position as more of a need than I do, especially if we resign Edleman, which I really hope we do.

I believe Pats interviewed Hageman as well, I personally don't like him as a prospect too much

@PatriotsHaven: RT @DougKyedNESN: I was told that the Patriots had a "long meeting" with USC WR Marqise Lee at the combine.

"Long" is not necessarily a good thing.

"Long" is not necessarily a good thing.

If they go WR in the first round...

jhdKf.gif

Then I hope they go Beckham or Cooks.

They need to go the FA route at that position and fill out other positions of need in the draft. I hope this was just for due diligence purposes.

They need to go the FA route at that position and fill out other positions of need in the draft. I hope this was just for due diligence purposes.

It probably was. I was just responding to your "if they do" question.

It probably was. I was just responding to your "if they do" question.

Well, "if they do", I hope it's not until Day 3 and it's a luxury pick because they've brought in a James Jones/Nicks/Emmanuel Sanders/Maclin/Cotchery in FA. :)

I would love Lee in this offense.

Part of my plan

Nicks
Edelman
Coleman
Dobson
Thompkins

I'd be fine with that group. Especially drafting a TE in either the first two picks.

Moncrief over Coleman for me (if we were going WR).

Moncrief over Coleman for me (if we were going WR).

I chose Coleman just because he could be had possibly in the 4th or in the 3rd if someone reached. He's had a problem with drops and separation which has had me a bit concerned. But he's a very big target.

I chose Coleman just because he could be had possibly in the 4th or in the 3rd if someone reached. He's had a problem with drops and separation which has had me a bit concerned.

I just wonder what he offers that Mark Harrison doesn't. i'd much rather target TE than WR unless BB is enamoured with Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks as JE replacements. ASJ + Gronk + fully fit Amendola and Vereen is all the uplift this passing offense needs as far as I'm concerned.

I just wonder what he offers that Mark Harrison doesn't. i'd much rather target TE than WR unless BB is enamoured with Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks as JE replacements. ASJ + Gronk + fully fit Amendola and Vereen is all the uplift this passing offense needs as far as I'm concerned.

what is a fully fit Amendola? I have no trust in him to be healthy. I like what you have but I'd also like another outside WR like Nicks (depending on his knees).

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back