PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2013 New England Patriots Opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2004, I think that I've always forecast 11-5, division winner and a #3 seed. It's great being a patriot fan! Even in the years when we didn't win the division, we tied for the division ( every year since 2001 I think).

No but ATL and NO can score and at will. Denver may be able to as well. All depends on how are D looks going into next year and balt in balt is always tough....

early prediction is 11-5. Division winner...#3 seed. Losses to Balt, ATL, a BS loss in MIA, Cincy and NO

Aren't you the same guy who said everyone would be magically healthy this year too?

It's better to be optimistic than negative. We have potential every year. Last year we only lost by 1 score or less. Imagine a better D, we could have been 15-1 easily. It's not too far fetched.

I think we play Denver at home and not Oakland. Anyone know for sure.

Theres no reason to play Oakland since NE doesnt play the AFC West this season.

6 Division games
4 NFC games - NFC South
4 AFC games - AFC North
2 AFC post season teams because of NEs record.
16 games

The NFL jumped right on Welkas returns to Foxboro.

The writings on the wall 10-6 with things falling into place to eek out a sixth seed wildcard spot.
Win AFCC game in Denver when Manning throws a late pick that deflects off Welkers hands into the hands of Adrian Wilson for a pick six.
Go to NYC and win their 4th super bowl in a snowstorm against Atlanta Falcons and the country cries about how a team from the south lost because of the weather disadavantage and how their should be an asterisk next to the box score.

Home-Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Denver

Away-Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston

I think Houston and Baltimore will now end up Sunday day games since they played Houston on a Monday night and Baltimore Sunday last year.

Denver is a Sunday night lock. Then Pitt, NO and Atlanta will be two more Sunday night and one Monday night game. No way to say which one will be the Monday of the three. Then I'll take one of the Miami games as their Thursday night game.

The NFL jumped right on Welkas returns to Foxboro.

Could be the last time we see him in that stadium. Will get a huge standing ovation as he should. I will be at that game so i know i will be cheering.

Wonder if the pat open up at home or on road this season...last year they opened on road...so i am going to say we open with Saints or a division game (maybe MIA)

Could be the last time we see him in that stadium. Will get a huge standing ovation as he should. I will be at that game so i know i will be cheering.

If he stays with Denver and the schedule format stays the same, Denver will be here the year after next too. East plays west that year and they played in Denver two years ago.

If he stays with Denver and the schedule format stays the same, Denver will be here the year after next too. East plays west that year and they played in Denver two years ago.

We played denver at home last year and at home this year..i don't see up playing them at home 3 years in a row

We played denver at home last year and at home this year..i don't see up playing them at home 3 years in a row

Fluke of the schedule. Play other afc divisions every third year. Played at Denver and oak in 2011, so they play home against them in 2014. Unless they change the format.
Pats played at Indy in 07, 08 and 09.

Still going with my 11-5 prediction for now...#2 or 3 in AFC. Denver has another joke of a schedule...they will sweep their division..that's a given. I see the pats with 1 division loss...in MIA...but that's it.

I really want to open with the jets at home...please please

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore