PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 Pats need to match 1972 Dolphins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tomase got off way too easy for sabotage of the superbowl

You know what makes me laugh? People making fun of the Pats for winning 18 games in a row and then losing by 3 points in the Super Bowl.

Apart from Giants fans, no other fanbase has anything to stand on.

I'm sure you all noticed that Jets fans jumped on the Giants bandwagon.

I was under the impression that Jets fans hated the Giants as the Jets do play in "Giants Stadium" and ***** and moan about that fact.

I couldn't think of anything better next year than going 19-0. Nothing. Stick it to 'em.

That's why I can't understand those who would "prefer" to lose one game. Are you kidding me?

Actually, I think there will be less pressure if the Pats start off 7-0, 8-0 next year. Why? First of all, the accomplishment of a perfect regular season has been demystified. Secondly, fans will be less inclined to jump aboard the bandwagon as early as they did last year, as it's been proven you can go 16-0 all you want, but it's the 3-0 that really counts. Therefore, many will be saying, even if the Pats are 12-0, 13-0 "let's wait until they win the big one."

I couldn't think of anything better next year than going 19-0. Nothing. Stick it to 'em.

That's why I can't understand those who would "prefer" to lose one game. Are you kidding me?

Actually, I think there will be less pressure if the Pats start off 7-0, 8-0 next year. Why? First of all, the accomplishment of a perfect regular season has been demystified. Secondly, fans will be less inclined to jump aboard the bandwagon as early as they did last year, as it's been proven you can go 16-0 all you want, but it's the 3-0 that really counts. Therefore, many will be saying, even if the Pats are 12-0, 13-0 "let's wait until they win the big one."

I hope you're right, but the media scrutiny is the biggest obstacle as well as foolish old senators

3 red zone turnovers, 1 Harrison fumble and 2 tipped balls all hitting Colt reciever hands. It was not so much Billy V as the Indy team self destructing. You Pat fans know the feeling don't u? ....lol

does it still hurt?:p

Not nearly as much as Peyton's feet do from all that dancing he does in the backfield. Let's face it: you won a Super Bowl because your defense stepped up at the right time. Not because your all-world QB put you in position to win. Manning had one of the worst post-seasons by any QB in Super Bowl history. Will the defense be able to do that again? Most likely not. Especially when you start losing your defense to guys wanting more money because that greedy POS Manning apparently isn't earning enough money from all the ads he's doing to fork over some of his monsterous salary back to the team. Ten years from now, the Manning-era Colts will be no more remembered than the Cowboys from the 80's while we'll be remembered as one of the few dynasties in NFL history. Why are you trolls even here anyway? Need to get a glimpse of what greatness actually looks like?

3 red zone turnovers, 1 Harrison fumble and 2 tipped balls all hitting Colt reciever hands. It was not so much Billy V as the Indy team self destructing. You Pat fans know the feeling don't u? ....lol

does it still hurt?:p

I see you're state finally changed their name to something more apropriate. I would have went with Inbrediana, but hell will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News