PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 Draft Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess the eagles dont want to take part in this years draft...

i say QB for chicago

Safety for Minny

Wow... Chicago is really going to go with Grossman and Orton into this season...

Matt Forte to the Bears...

It might be go-time coming up here since Philly has 2 of the next 5 picks. I could see them taking Groves or Avril

Last edited:
groves should get by the lions and bengals, but the eagles have two picks in the next 5 picks. i dont think he will get through there.

The Pats need to make a move up for Groves, and hopefully soon! We don't need 3 third rounders, move up BB!! :)

Matt Forte to the Bears...

It might be go-time coming up here since Philly has 2 of the next 5 picks. I could see them taking Groves

Just remember Stewart Bradley and Chris Gocong from years past.

Anyone know how we feel about Dan Connor? Think he's a possibility if Groves is gone and we can still trade up?

i can't imagine them taking a ILB who they did not visit with and see what he is thinking.

Lendale White ('06 #2), Chris Henry ('07 #2) and now Johnson.

What the hell are the Titans doing?

Chris Henry missed games because of failed drug test.

White has weight issues.

In the forum mock, I was the Titans GM and had the Titans take Johnson in the 2nd round because of the guy's versatility. He is a RB/WR/KR/PR. He is also pretty decent at picking up a blitz.

While I wouldn't have taken Johnson in the 1st round, I did have the Titans taking him because I felt that the Titans like their WR depth currently. Especially with Chris Davis from last year.

Connor is too small and slow for the Pats D.
I'd like Groves or Avril.
Cinci would be a good team to trade with.
I don't think groves gets past Philly cos they always take the players we want. :mad:

Connor is too small and slow for the Pats D.
I'd like Groves or Avril.
Cinci would be a good team to trade with.
I don't think groves gets past Philly cos they always take the players we want. :mad:

Well, we'll find out here. No trade with Cincy, Philly has two of the next three...

just because everyone can't stop talking about Groves, i can see him lasting till the pats pick and the pats picking a TE.

well, philly is up. lets see if groves goes here

Last edited:
Brohm and Henne are sliding down pretty far.
Think the Eagle will draft a QB to challenge McNabb?

Last edited:
just because everyone can't stop talking about Groves, i can see him lasting till the pats pick and the pats picking a TE.

lol your absolutely right

He won't last, but if he did, this would be a virtual certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes