PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2-5.. Am I the only one who is okay with this?

Wins vs Jets, Texans, maybe Chargers and/or Dolphins. 7 Wins would be best case at this point.

This team has brought me so much joy over the last 13 years. So many AFC East crowns.. playoffs nearly every season. AFCCG seemed like the norm. Also, superbowl victories. I feel no anger or sadness like so many "haters" predicted the "spoiled" fans would. I still plan to watch this team every week no matter what. Sure, it hasn't been pretty this season, however I'm not sweating it.

Patriots forever. Anybody else feel similar?
I'm ok with it for one major reason: Brady is gone

I love Brady, but to watch him suffer through a 2-5 season would be heartbreaking. With Brady gone, it's a natural end to the dynasty. If Brady were here and the team was failing, EVERYONE would come out with the pitchforks.

A demise like this was not only evitable, but logical and easy to swallow.

We had a good run, Brady moved on, now it's time for us to reset. Nothing wrong with that.

IMO it was over several months before that happened. Brady would not have changed this situation. They were cooked at the end of the 2019 season. 2018 season in some ways and then they caught fire at the right time in spite of passing game weaknesses.

I agree Brady wouldn’t have changed it that much this year.

We all love Brady, and Although the decision appears more Belichick, than Brady, I am glad Brady has a chance to win this year & next.

I would hate to see him waist his last couple years with the worst WR & TE core in the NFL.

I agree Brady wouldn’t have changed it that much this year.

We all love Brady, and Although the decision appears more Belichick, than Brady, I am glad Brady has a chance to win this year & next.

I would hate to see him waist his last couple years with the worst WR & TE core in the NFL.
I agree. I really wanted Brady to retire a Patriot. But I am loving the season he is having in Tampa with all those weapons. He is better there than here. I remember Colts fans feeling the same way when Manning left Indy for Denver.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back