PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2:14 4th Qrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star56

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I have never heard audio like that coming out of the surrounds at 2:14 when the whole stadium was singing " I don't wanna lose you love tonight" It sent chills down my spine and pulled me into Gillette in a way I've never experienced during a broadcast game. What a game...what a crowd...what a team!

Reminds me of the Brady chant earlier this year in the Bengals game which sent chills down my spine. The crowd has really shown up this year.

Yep. Only other moment close to that was the 03/Fins/Bru pick/snow in the air game

it was great to hear how loud the fans were the entire game aside from shortly after falling to 28-14 at the start of the second half.

I was in the game today, man energy was something !! No one was ever sitting down and man it was loud. I lost my voice totally but it was worth it. !! :D

I was in the game today, man energy was something !! No one was ever sitting down and man it was loud. I lost my voice totally but it was worth it. !! :D
Oh, so you're the one who was wearing Amendola's uniform tonight. That explains everything! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents