PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 O'Clock Discussion Thread 11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAD NEWS
the 49ers wil beat the Panthers next week.!
Carolina has not won a Home game this year and will Not win another game this year imo. The have Steve Smith and nobosy else. They are a sorry team!
And San Francisco is any better?

4th & Goal for the Rams at the 1 yardline. 29 seconds left, down 5 points. A win comes close to guaranteeing us a top 3 pick, as the 9ers would need to win 2 games to pass OAK and STL.

And the stiffs blow it with a fumbled snap. Unreal.

Last edited:
Ferrotte fumbles the snap from the 1/2 foot line on 4th and goal and the Rams lose.

Re St Louis -- we are so spoiled seeing a quality team week after week.

I can't believe StL did not run Jackson earlier.

Wow. Does Gus Frerotte suck or what? Man oh man. Misses a wide open Bruce for a TD on 1st down and fumbles the snap on 4th down. What a bum. Remember when we used to blow games like that in the early 90's? LOL!

Wow. Does Gus Frerotte suck or what? Man oh man. Misses a wide open Bruce for a TD on 1st down and fumbles the snap on 4th down. What a bum. Remember when we used to blow games like that in the early 90's? LOL!

Yeah, remember when we blew games like that to teams QB'd by Gus Frerotte in the early 90's? Man, is he old...

Yeah, remember when we blew games like that to teams QB'd by Gus Frerotte in the early 90's? Man, is he old...

Sure do. I remember freezing my arse off at the old stadium when Huge Millen decided he was going to try and run it in from about the 20 yard line with no timeouts left against Denver. The friggen bum got tackled and the time expired before they could get to the line and kill the clock. Unreal. We sucked so bad it was laughable.

Last edited:
Gross-man makes a terrible throw and is picked.

eh when u think about it..it wouldnt hurt to drop to 5th-8th pick
I think the Niners heard you..they are ahead...and surged in the 2nd Q...

Anyone else notice when Merriman tackled McGahee he instinctively was about to do the Lights Out dance but then he must have remembered what he said before the said and thought better of it.

He did the stupid dance in the first quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft