PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 O'Clock Discussion Thread 11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Manning sucks. Reminds me of the Drew Bledsoe years. Just when you think the guy is starting to turn things around he goes out and lays a big time clunker. The Gmen are going NOWHERE with that guy. Ever.

Bills maybe coming back and man does Manning sucks or what.

Anybody still worried about the Giants?

He is putrid. They were talking about the game on NFLN and it was 3nd and goal from the Minni 11. Said he was 13-31 with two picks and almost threw another while they were talking. Then suddenly the score went from down 17 to down 24, so I guess he either threw that third pick or fumbled.

I remember when he was coming out he was supposed to be BETTER than Peyton.

It was another INT. And then another. Now it's 40-10 AT HOME. 4 picks!

Christ. I said that before the two pick 6's. Man this guy sucks. Wow.

He always has a DUMB look on his face. If it wasn't for his Name he never would have been drafted so high!

Anybody still worried about the Giants?

He is putrid. They were talking about the game on NFLN and it was 3nd and goal from the Minni 11. Said he was 13-31 with two picks and almost threw another while they were talking. Then suddenly the score went from down 17 to down 24, so I guess he either threw that third pick or fumbled.

I remember when he was coming out he was supposed to be BETTER than Peyton.

It was another INT. And then another. Now it's 40-10 AT HOME. 4 picks!

What's SO much fun is that NYG bent heaven and hell (apt) to get this turkey. Eli, the gift that keeps on giving if you're a Giants hater. He's just a 21st century Bledsoe, without the talent.

Peyton should stop going to watch Eli. Every time Peyton is at the game watching Eli, he plays like shyt.

The other pick went down to the 8 and set up an easy touchdown. So yeah, Vikings defense is their offense today.

Hopefully we get a Jared Lorenzen sighting.

I'm not an Eli Manning fan, but he should sue his receiving corps for non support. Between dropped passes and bad routes, that's just a terrible group, and the overhyped Shockey may be the worst offender of them all.

These are the New York Giants that are supposed to pose a real threat to the Patriots? Really?

"The Patriots have just about ruined me for watching other teams. The play is so not up to the standards I've grown use to I find I can hardly bare to watch. I was going back and forth between the games and barely saw any halfway decent play.'

I was think this the last few weeks. There are a LOT OF BAD TEAMS like the Panther and Saints I'm watching now. The Chiefs are not very good as well as the Lions,Bears,Viking,Rams,Texas,Cardinals,...ect
I know what you mean. "My" game right now is Raiders - Chiefs, and I can't bear to watch it. Next is 49ers - Cardinals, which I'll watch some as a tuneup, and to keep an eye on the draft pick.

Browns are doing pretty good, looks like they'll move to 7-4 with an easy end to the schedule.

Reeche Caldwell putting in good losing efforts in Tampa

Losman another pick man what can one say.

My eyes are bugging out at Reche Caldwell's 5 catches today. Last one was outstanding. But then J Campbell throws the inevitable pick. I'd just flipped over from the Bills game where Loserman threw his 2nd pick. These QBs are terrible.

Speaking of Browns and their easy schedule coming up, they could win out and win their division, assuming the steelers loses to Patriots.

And St.Louis has now killed any confidence anyone could ever have in them.

I just want to see the Cardinals win the division.

Losman = Rob Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back