PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 O'Clock Discussion Thread 11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax didn't learn their lesson the first time they ran that sweep.

Awful play calling they should have faked that play and done a QB keeper or roll out the other direction.

Jax didn't learn their lesson the first time they ran that sweep.

Awful play calling they should have faked that play and done a QB keeper or roll out the other direction.

Teams running wide on 4th and 1 aren't successsful very often. They have a good run game, go straight ahead

Loserman is such a loser. A turnover machine.

Chris Kelsay down. One of the Bills better players.

BTW I'd be pissed if I was a Jags fan. Indy had a bye before their first meeting and now Indy had the turkey day game to get extra rest before playing them again. That's pretty bogus.

Vikings are killing the Giants.........they'll be playing for their playoff lives again week 17.

I'm impressed with David Garrard's handling of the two minute offense so far on this drive. It's good to see more capable QBs in the league, especially after watching the Vikings have to run, run, run, punt in a similar situation because Tarvaris Jackson can't do a damn thing.

It's too bad Del Rio has no fortitude and elected to kick a field goal.

Last edited:
I see that Peyton is up in the owners booth at the Meadowlands watching his Bro get booed off the field at half time. Say what you want, but that can't be much fun.

Only 6 more hours to go...........:D

I see that Peyton is up in the owners booth at the Meadowlands watching his Bro get booed off the field at half time. Say what you want, but that can't be much fun.

Only 6 more hours to go...........:D

For Peyton at least. I know I'm enjoying it. :D

Vikings are killing the Giants.........they'll be playing for their playoff lives again week 17.

They could be playing for their actual lives, and still they're going to lose by 3 TD's.

Jags look good....and while MANY may really want that SF pick to go south...it's NOT going to happen..it's a top 4 pick unless somehow the Niners get a LOT better...TB/Cleve as last games look like 2 Ls...as does todays game..Cleve looks really good again..

What's with Tampa?? they had injuries eatly on an dyet..they are playing extremely good...tough D???

The Patriots have just about ruined me for watching other teams. The play is so not up to the standards I've grown use to I find I can hardly bare to watch. I was going back and forth between the games and barely saw any halfway decent play.

I know I should be pulling for the Giants so they don't have anything to play for in week 17 but I am unable to ever root for a Manning.

The Seahawks go from looking pretty good one week to losing to the Rams 19-7 the next. Strange team.

Jags look good....and while MANY may really want that SF pick to go south...it's NOT going to happen..it's a top 4 pick unless somehow the Niners get a LOT better...TB/Cleve as last games look like 2 Ls...as does todays game..Cleve looks really good again..
:agree: The 49ers are a broken team, to say the least. Every team they play from here on out is still in it, except maybe Cinci, and they're waking up today and are a much better team than the 49ers. The 49ers could run the table from here, the wrong way. Where have you gone Joe Montana, or Steve Young, or even Jeff Garcia.

The Seahawks go from looking pretty good one week to losing to the Rams 19-7 the next. Strange team.

They are like the Steelers, pretty good at home and not very good at all on the road.

"The Patriots have just about ruined me for watching other teams. The play is so not up to the standards I've grown use to I find I can hardly bare to watch. I was going back and forth between the games and barely saw any halfway decent play.'

I was think this the last few weeks. There are a LOT OF BAD TEAMS like the Panther and Saints I'm watching now. The Chiefs are not very good as well as the Lions,Bears,Viking,Rams,Texas,Cardinals,...ect

Bengals are still winning 28-6. They only had 3 wins before today. This is good for us.

I wonder if Losman, Bills' linemen and Buffalo fans are going to ***** about Spicer's sack being "dirty." It was the same situation, he hit Losman low after being blocked into him. The only difference is Spicer's was a sack.

"I was think this the last few weeks. There are a LOT OF BAD TEAMS like the Panther and Saints I'm watching now. The Chiefs are not very good as well as the Lions,Bears,Viking,Rams,Texas,Cardinals,...ect

Pete Rozell must be rolling in his grave.

"you know...take Losman and put him in a T shirt with Manning and Brady and he looks like the best QB by far in physical appearance..."

who IS this idiot doing the Bills game? Losman looks like a bigger Rob Johnson...that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes