PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“We’re onto Buffalo...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singleton concerns me greatly. Last 7 games he's averaging 17 carries, 80yrds rpg and 4.8ypc. Shifty bugger
Yep, and 5.6 YPC the last 5 games I believe. 20 receptions thus far. Gotta keep him in check. Reminds me of an MJD or Ray Rice “bowling ball” type RB with his build, shiftiness and strength.

What I will be watching for today:

a.) The Pats D setting the edge and correcting their "run fits". Mixon had too much real estate last week.....

b.) Tight Ends (LaCosse), Hybrid Backs (Roberts), and OL-Men blocking on the move....been a problem all year. @luuked , here's an example from Lazar:

c.) Brady'e Elbow/Accuracy.

d.) Who our slot corner will be and how he is covering Beasley.

e.) Who the Bills will put White on...Edelman? Or Harry?

d.) For any signs of life from Snau and Dorsett....ANYTHING!!!!

a.) The Pats D setting the edge and correcting their "run fits". Mixon had too much real estate last week.....

b.) Tight Ends (LaCosse), Hybrid Backs (Roberts), and OL-Men blocking on the move....been a problem all year. @luuked , here's an example from Lazar:

He looked pretty solid in the two recent losses. So whoever claims he has been a problem all season is either a troll or is not watching what's happening.

He looked pretty solid in the two recent losses. So whoever claims he has been a problem all season is either a troll or is not watching what's happening.

A few weeks back I posted that our guys don't block well on the move. Another example....

The Pats practicing outside zone here:

I also cannot find one more against the Chiefs where we tried to run off the left side...but both Wynn and LaCosse lost their footing and just got run over....

Either way...I HOPE it gets better and wonder if Izzo would be a better blocker than LaCosse, but we haven't seen Izzo for a while now.

Can’t remember the last time a regular season game felt like a playoff game but this one sure does.

If things go as expected:
1 Bal 2 NE 3 KC 4 Hou 5 Buf 6 Pit

Wouldn’t it be fun to see Pit knock off KC...they’ve beaten them in the playoffs in Arrowhead before.. then the Pats get either Hou or Buf at home and the Ravens have their second very physical game with the Steelers in 3 weeks. I like that scenario :)

Or if Buf can knock off the Texans then they go to Baltimore. Also a physical matchup there for the Ravens.

Jules enters with a vibe..........

Reactions: sb1
A few weeks back I posted that our guys don't block well on the move. Another example....

The Pats practicing outside zone here:

I also cannot find one more against the Chiefs where we tried to run off the left side...but both Wynn and LaCosse lost their footing and just got run over....

Either way...I HOPE it gets better and wonder if Izzo would be a better blocker than LaCosse, but we haven't seen Izzo for a while now.

I am not trying to tell you that whatever you are perceiving is wrong. Hell, I might be wrong. But if you have access and time just check out the first half of the Texans game and keep an eye on Lacosse. He did well with all kinds of blocks.

Not saying he is a great blocker like Dwayne Allen but saying he has been an issue all season is not fair.

Hope that is a reasonable statement.

That's a terrible example to hold against LaCosse.

Look at that video. Take a moment. THAT is a freakishly other-worldly move by Dunlap. No human on earth can defend against that. Cannon is actually more at fault there, becuase he had better, squared up leverage opportunity against a landed Dunlap....

I'm sure there are lots of other examples of LaCosse being a lousy blocker, but I cannot blame him for THAT one.....

Last edited:
Either way it’s cool to see the Bills relevant again even if it’s just for this season. I don’t really have any hate toward them these days unlike the rest of the AFC East.

Much easier to hate in the 90s. Bruce Smith was a Pats killer back in the day...

nfln desperately hoping for a bildos win putting up this stat

"bildos when scoring 20+ are 7-0, Patriots when allowing 20+ are 0-3"

(btw those teams were lolphins 2x, giants, redskins, bungles, broncos(with Brandon Allen as QB) and cowboys and only the giants, lolphins and cowboys games were on the road)

weird how they went with that one and not

"Patriots are 11-0 when holding a team to under 20 points, bildos are 8-2 when holding a team to under 20, one of those losses was to the Patriots"

Also bildos 2-2 when allowing 20+, their 2 wins were against the lolphins

Ok, then - - - Win it for Jonathan Jones today fellas!!!!!!!!

Jonathan_Jones_%28American_football%29.JPG

I hope the offense finds it today. Both teams will prob play conservative on O. I can't believe we're at the point where this offense and quarterback literally cannot move the ball...blame the coach, QB, owner, gm... whatever..just hope Brady has something left in his bag o tricks and makes some plays today. The Patriots need their best player to play like it today

There patriots have been beaten by HOU, KC, and BAL. BUF is happy to be included in that group.

Bills fans, hey the Bill might win. The last time the Bills won Brady was out and we fielded a 3rd string quarterback. Now the Pats have a banged up/inexperienced receiving core an old tight end and a injured 42 year old quarteback. You smell blood in the water. So my question is. Why are you so excited about winning a game against a disimated team? You think that makes your team good? Pump the brakes and curb your enthusiasm.
Everyone gives the Pats trouble now. You aint all that after all.

Just execute and win baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore