PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Owl Is No Longer Wise Without The Goat” Billboard

I will say the Butler benching still is baffling and now hearing it was Patricia.... I think that was 1 gettable ring that was thrown away
To believe this, one needs to think BB puts his ego ahead of SB rings. Some will indeed believe that. I don't. He loves those rings.

That's because the Major Pro Sports actually have fans unlike Florida. You take the good with the bad.
They’re just not played by people from up there. You guys don’t churn out the athletes. We do down here. Then you tar and feather them as soon as it becomes convenient to do so. Piss poor fan base. We’re either the #2 or #3 worst in the country depending on where you slot Philly and New York fans.

I will say the Butler benching still is baffling and now hearing it was Patricia.... I think that was 1 gettable ring that was thrown away
No way Patricia benches Butler for the entire game without Bill signing off.

In fact, other teams would probably have to tell the owner if they were going to make a huge decision like that.

Jmo.

Boston, Philly, and NY.

First three to jump out to me.
Yup. We’re easily top 3 worst. We may actually be more obnoxious than Philly or NY because those two cities don’t have a whole lot in the way of success lately, but they’re still diehards. We’ve had a 20 year run and some ****cheese lowlife throws a billboard like that up outside the stadium after a solid proportion of the fan base spends a year blasting the GOAT QB who quarterbacked us to 6 titles. Pathetic.

Maybe the overzealous mods need to lock the welcome page of Patsfans.com since that article is on there. Did @Ian put @Biffins in charge of it? Lmao

View attachment 36111

It's getting ridiculous around here when any criticism of Bill gets locked or posters get thrown out of threads. The rest of you ubber sensitive fans please stop acting like Jete fans, it's embarrassing. This sh!!t is funny. We are Patriots fans used to this crap. There's no crying in football forums.

Yes it’s crazy. And I got locked out of the other thread on the main boards as well after I told ashley she is an overzealous mod and a bad one (and she is both). What else should I say. I am not “going after” her. I just think she has poor judgment. Can’t hide behind the “but they volunteer” facade forever.

Remember that time when Brady was denied what would now be his 8th ring because Bill apparently didn't like what his Super Bowl hero cornerback was yelling to Matt Patricia? LMAO.

I have a few more ideas for billboards that ought to go up.

SMH

I am genuinely curious : what would patsfans posters write on here if NE had won every single SB from 2001-2020 ? I am starting to think that fans would still be unsatisfied. We didn'T win the last game by enough ? Brady's stats weren't padded quite as much as they'd like ?

They'd be asking why the Patriots didn't win the SB in 2000. Belichick was there, Brady was there, there was no excuse not to win it all. Not winning the SB that year was a completely unacceptable, HOF disqualifying (Patriots HOF, let's not kid ourselves about Canton) failure.

Remember that time when Brady was denied what would now be his 8th ring because Bill apparently didn't like what his Super Bowl hero cornerback was yelling to Matt Patricia? LMAO.

I have a few more ideas for billboards that ought to go up.

SMH

I'm gonna be upset at Fat Matt for awhile on this one.

There is questioning bb and then there is calling for his job / trying to humiliate him. You can’t do the latter stage and then act like you’re in stage 1 when confronted about it.

I am genuinely curious : what would patsfans posters write on here if NE had won every single SB from 2001-2020 ? I am starting to think that fans would still be unsatisfied. We didn'T win the last game by enough ? Brady's stats weren't padded quite as much as they'd like ?
I'll never forgive Bill for throwing the 2nd Eagles SB away.

Let’s put the shoe on the other foot.

During practice leading up to the Super Bowl, Tom Brady got angry at James White over White’s lack of focus and effort. White was active for Super Bowl 52, but Brady didn’t throw to him the first two series even though he was open. The Patriots replaced him with Brandon Bolden, who proceeded to gain 12 yards on nine targets, including two key drops. White stood on the sidelines the whole game. The team lost in the final minutes. It was the worst game ever from a pass catching running back in the BB era.

After the game, White angrily said ”Tom gave up on me.” Josh McDaniels, in his presser, said White wasn’t part of the game plan because it called for a different skill set but quickly shut down questions. White said later ”I wasn’t prepared.” Then a few years later, a book quotes him saying “That mother ****er” referring to Brady.

Team Bill would be good with this? Because I already heard a year of crying that Tom froze out Harry, Meyers, etc. (even though his pass attempts/receiver selection say otherwise.)

Name them.
Philly's coach inexplicably benches Fletcher Cox. Eagles lose 41-33. Yeah he's getting fired. Especially when their owner is hands on.

Dallas coach benches a key player. They lose the Super Bowl. Getting fired with Jones at the helm.

Name them.
Doug Pederson just got canned for that sh*t he pulled benching the guy he drafted in the 2nd round week 17 and letting the WTF win the division.

The backlash was embarrassing for the organization and it was an easy call to can him.

When you have 5 rings at the time you have some pull otherwise for sure he would of been fired.

When you have 5 rings at the time you have some pull otherwise for sure he would of been fired.
Yes agreed.

Most coaches with rings wouldn't get fired.

The ones without that resume would've.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back