PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Owl Is No Longer Wise Without The Goat” Billboard

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Billboard put up on the way to the stadium.

Going to be a loooooong week

I don't really agree with it, but it is kind of funny. Though spending money on a billboard to troll is kind of sad in a way.

Yes, this week is going to be tedious.

Last edited:
Note to mods....
This thread was posted late morning, not "middle of the night," which I guess is a "thing" for them.

Note 2.0
Not a Biffens "anti BB" thread

So........can we keep it?

Note to mods....
This thread was posted late morning, not "middle of the night," which I guess is a "thing" for them.

Note 2.0
Not a Biffens "anti BB" thread

So........can we keep it?
Not sure what the first note means.

This thread isn’t bashing Bill or pushing a narrative, it’s just news, IMO it’s fine. It probably could’ve been just a comment inside the other thread but I do have to admit it’s kind of funny and worth it’s own entry.

This thread isn’t bashing Bill or pushing a narrative, it’s just news, IMO it’s fine. It probably could’ve been just a comment inside the other thread but I do have to admit it’s kind of funny and worth it’s own entry.
I'm not sure but I think he means this is a double post and someone had already posted this. Not sure if it got deleted because it was from a certain poster or if he's referring to the fact that some 'double posts' are being removed and some aren't based on the content and poster.

I'll take that over an advertisement.

First off it's funny as hell. Second he put his name to it which I have to give him props for. Third until Bill disproves it...........

I'm not sure but I think he means this is a double post and someone had already posted this. Not sure if it got deleted because it was from a certain poster or if he's referring to the fact that some 'double posts' are being removed and some aren't based on the content and poster.
There’s no other post from anyone else that was deleted regarding this topic that I can see.

I
There’s no other post from anyone else that was deleted regarding this topic that I can see.
Found it, not deleted locked I guess?

I have no idea then.

Belichick says Brady's departure was not a matter of not wanting him | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard
Post #19....ashley1992
This particular poster only posts one thing and that's " anti Bill"...there is never anything else that he posts or nothing that he adds to this forum. He drives me and Ross crazy with these ridiculous threads that he starts during the middle of the night. There is no discussion with him, it's just anti Bill, anti Bill, anti Bill. this schtick is really becoming tiring.

So which one of the regulars on the Brady sub-forum did this?

Belichick pushed Brady out the door

No Belichick pushed a snake-oil salesman out of his locker room and didn't give Brady enough hugs.

Nice billboard to market TB12 after the game.

I

Found it, not deleted locked I guess?

I have no idea then.
Thanks, not sure why it was locked. Maybe the comments of "Loser" and "Douchebag" were mistaken as being targeted at the poster opening the thread and not at "Jake from Boston"? I might be missing some of the back-story.
Belichick says Brady's departure was not a matter of not wanting him | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard
Post #19....ashley1992
This particular poster only posts one thing and that's " anti Bill"...there is never anything else that he posts or nothing that he adds to this forum. He drives me and Ross crazy with these ridiculous threads that he starts during the middle of the night. There is no discussion with him, it's just anti Bill, anti Bill, anti Bill. this schtick is really becoming tiring.
Thank you also @borg - think Ashley is just venting to an extent. Issue threads are not being exclusively posted in the middle of the night, but that's certainly something people have done at times to circumvent moderation. I'm sure you've seen it before in many places. "Mods are asleep, post memes" - etc. Same concept.

I heard that every girl that dumps jake from boston has to get a restraining order, because he doesn't understand how relationships work. He thinks if you just throw money at a girl they will take you back, in teh same way that he thinks if bill had given tom 2 years 50 mil guaranteed he would have resigned.

Brady left the patriots mentally the year before he physically left. Relationships end sometimes. it happens, get the **** over it.

that aside, its funny he'd waste money as if multi multi multi millionaires even look at billboards like this.

Northeastern US sports fans, baby! What a terrible bunch.

So which one of the regulars on the Brady sub-forum did this?

Belichick pushed Brady out the door

No Belichick pushed a snake-oil salesman out of his locker room and didn't give Brady enough hugs.
Yeah not sure that is the case. Brady was on this team 19 years, he knows Bill and Bill knows him. No player coach combo was every together longer, so stop making it out like Brady wanted something different than Bill could offer. Brady has an NFl player who plays under contracts has every right to leave if things change somewhere just like regular people in jobs. You have no idea what went on, and neither does anyone else. Fact is, both think very fondly of each other, and its not like Brady made a bad move. Sometimes you have to do something for yourself. Taking lesser contracts for 19 years and playing his guts out and having time away from his family like all players means they are kind of all-in. At 44 years old, you are not really wanting to go through another major rebuild. He wanted to keep playing, the pats didnt have the contract money to pay him or give him the years. Its not a new thing, or an uncommon thing in sports and in life. Brady played under Bill for 19 years, so enough with the **** he wanted hugs. If he didnt like how it was ran under Bill he would have left a long time ago.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back