PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimke

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Are any of you BB fans the least bit concerned that the wide receivers on our current roster (other than Deion) caught the grand total of seven passes for the Pats in 2005?

We were out of the bidding for Givens after Houston made their offer.
Why didn't we take any action?

According to EEI they offered him 18 Million... That's no chump change..

Klecko sat the bench the last half of the season so he could take practice reps at WR, we're good.

Jimke said:
Are any of you BB fans the least bit concerned that the wide receivers on our current roster (other than Deion) caught the grand total of seven passes for the Pats in 2005?

We were out of the bidding for Givens after Houston made their offer.
Why didn't we take any action?

Why am I not the least bit concerned about the WRs currently on our roster? Do the names Torrance Small, Bert Emanuel, Fred Coleman, and Charles Johnson ring a bell? I hope so.

Also, its a whopping Day 4 of free agency. There are still a TON of free agents available. Plus the entire draft.

What's more important? Signing extensions for the core players like Seymour, Branch, Graham and Koppen or signing free agents to over-priced contracts?

Jabar Gaffney approximates Givens

Good call, joker. I agree. There's plenty of time. It's like when the Red Sox lost Damon and traded Renteria. People were acting as though we were going to field a team without a SS and CF. We have the most capable people in the NFL on this problem. They'll deal with it, don't worry.

QUIZ: In the Super Bowl season of 2001, who was our #2 WR? Who was our #3 WR? It can be done.

Troy Brown was one

shakadave said:
QUIZ: In the Super Bowl season of 2001, who was our #2 WR? Who was our #3 WR? It can be done.

*Jumps up and down with his hand in the air* I KNOW. I KNOW>
Who are David Patten and Charles Johnson?

Now, Tell me what I've won. :D

did you guys forget we still got the pepsi machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back