PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As of Week 4, we've got four contenders for the title:

Detroit (NFC North)
Tampa Bay (NFC South)
Tennessee (AFC South)
Oakland (AFC West)

I think it's a toss-up between the Titans and Raiders. Detroit and Tampa are capable, Gradkowski looked pretty good in the preseason. I think he will turn out to be a decent QB in Tampa.

Got to be Oakland, I mean, they lost after leading a team as bad as the Browns 21-3! (Sorry Romeo).

You're up 21 to 7 and cant beat the browns? The raiders are gonna go into history this year. 0 and 16.

At least tennessee has the texans twice on their schedule.

I'm going with the Washington Generals... although I still think they are "due" I refuse to lose any more money betting on them.

I think Oakland will defeat either the 49ers this week or Arizona @ home a few weeks later, before Tennessee beats Houston. So Tennessee is my guess.

Seymour93 said:
I think Oakland will defeat either the 49ers this week or Arizona @ home a few weeks later, before Tennessee beats Houston. So Tennessee is my guess.

I think it may be the Lions or Tennessee (What is it with American States and double letters? Mass wotsit, Miss thingy...).
Detroit is a work in progress, with great potential. I think Marinelli will turn out to be a good HC, given time and Martz is a good OC. The thing is that they will need AT LEAST a year to turn it around. Oh, and they will need to fire Matt Millen....

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that I hope the Glazers don't lose TOO much money while Tampa's run is so bad. I love 'em all.

i think too Oak will win this week

i start to feel really bad for Tampa Bay

I think oakland has a shot at SF this week. SF got whipped 41-0 by KC. Oakland's defense is some what competitive.

rabthepat said:
I think oakland has a shot at SF this week. SF got whipped 41-0 by KC. Oakland's defense is some what competitive.
I think if the Oakland defence can hold the 9ers to a field goal, they have a chance.

I think Tennessee is in the biggest hole, and they will be the last to win. I can honestly see them spending the season winless. They may have the Texans twice, but the Texans are improving. It's not obvious to me that the Titans are.

Tampa Bay I think

Oakland with out doubt is the worst organization top to bottom and I don't see that improving anytime soon.

I think that Oakland is a bad team.

Last edited:
Amazingly(?), four teams enter the weekend winless . . . and four teams leave the weekend winless!

How much longer can this go on? :D

Poor Art Shell. He didn't need that. :(

I think Ohio State would give Oakland a run for the money - LOL - If they win a game the loser to Oakalnd should be automatically eliminated from postseason competition till 2010-they are that bad - The fat guy (commentator former Atlanta player-forgot name) on NFL Network said today that they are the worst team ever-thats saying something.

oakland. it's a sinking ship, everybody's trying to jump

I don't care who Oakland is playing, I cannot see them winning. Not only are they bad but there isn't any sense of "we're an awful team and we need to fix this." Instead everyone just wants to be traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes