PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"What's the best reason to cheer for the Patriots to go undefeated?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ug=jc-afcstorylines123007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

10. What's the best reason to cheer for the Patriots to go undefeated?

No, it's not about history, the joy of seeing something completely unique and of seeing a team willing to have the guts enough to try it. As wonderful as those reasons are, the best reason is that the world will no longer be subjected to the rap artistry of 1972 Dolphins running back Mercury Morris, who can't let go of his place in history without being something of an embarrassment. Likewise, former Dolphins guard Bob Kuechenberg, who can't let go of the fact that he hasn't made it into the Hall of Fame, needs to move on with his life a bit.
i liked this one.

I have a feeling that if/when we go to the super bowl the bandwagon of going to packed with fans of most of the other teams in the league over the age of like 40 (sans the Jets,Phins, Colts) because they will want to see history done I think at that point they wouldn't want to see them lose so they can say they saw an undefeated team in their lifetime

Better question ... if we go all the way who is
"GOING TO DISNEY WORLD"
Wes Welker?
Maroney?
Vrabel?
Wilfork?
Brady?

Look at the lake sludge SD has rung up their wins against:

"The Chargers are still an imposing team because of their talent. Any team that starts with LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates and Shawne Merriman has to be taken seriously. However, they have spent the past three months beating up on a bunch of stiffs (four wins against Denver and Oakland, plus three more against Kansas City, Detroit and Baltimore).

The win over Indianapolis was lucky and the win over Tennessee was improbable, coming after the Titans had dominated much of the game. Moreover, the two losses were troubling as the Chargers were blown out by Minnesota and not all that competitive against Jacksonville. On paper, the Chargers have the talent to beat the Patriots. In reality, I wouldn't bet on it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST