PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We want the Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeleagle

Banned
Reaction score
A Happy New Year to all fans of the Patriots. Your team has showed me so much this year. Like us, you have fought through injuries and are now playing football the way you are accustomed to. Lots of people have written you off mid-season and you showed what champions are made of. That said, I would love to see you win against Miami and the Bengals lose. I want the Steelers to play you guys in the first round. We are finally healthy and are playing our best football of the year. Also because of our mid season slide, we will be playing all our games on the road. This has a bright side as the Steelers are 100 percent focused and will not take any game for granted. If a team beats us, it is because they deserve and and have outfought us. There is lots of talk in Cincinnati of them laying down against KC in order to get Jacksonville in the first round. Guess they are a bit scared of us. I guess being in the playoff for the first time in 15 years will do that. But you guys are the champs, you are the ones that kept us out of the Super Bowl, and you are the guy that we have our sights on.... To be the champs, you have to beat the champs, and that is what we want to do against you. See you soon champs!!

I would personally prefer to see the Steelers play the Bengals and show them what playoff football looks like. They got a little uppitty after beating the Steelers and some payback is due. The Pats can take care of the Jags and then perhaps if the Steelers can take care of business in Denver and The Pats in Indianapolis we will meet in the Championship game. Thats the story line I would prefer.
Besides if the Pats get by the Steelers in the Championship game they will need the two weeks to rest and lick there wounds. Good luck I like your chances.

Last edited:
Julius said:
I would personally prefer to see the Steelers play the Bengals and show them what playoff football looks like. They got a little uppitty after beating the Steelers and some payback is due. The Pats can take care of the Jags and then perhaps if the Steelers can take care of business in Denver and The Pats in Indianapolis we will meet in the Championship game. Thats the story line I would prefer.
Besides if the Pats get by the Steelers in the Championship game they will need the two weeks to rest and lick there wounds. Good luck I like your chances.
Yes, the Bengals are definately due some payback..... But I really think they are going to lay down against the Chiefs in order to play Jax.... I also wish you luck and hope Teddy gets back for the playoffs..... he is a class act!

Julius said:
then perhaps if the Steelers can take care of business in Denver and The Pats in Indianapolis
THere is no way the Pats can play Indy while the Steelers play Denver. Indy plays the lower seed (Steelers) and Denver the higher seed (Pats). If Pats and Steelers both win in the Wild card round, the Steelers go to Indy. The only way the Pats can play Indy in the Division Round is if Cinci wins the third seed and then beats Pitts/KC in the Wild Card Round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft