Ty Law Has A Son In Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Heard that on WEEI today...I never knew that. There have been a handfull of Ty Law sightings posts here and his kid is the reason he is around whenever he is around.

On a side note...I don't know how many kids he has or where they are, but, HEY TY...PLAY FOR THE KIDS HOME TEAM...MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.:D

hope little Law can tell his father to play for Patriots like Troy Brown's son told him he wants Troy to play for New England again.

Remix 6 said:
hope little Law can tell his father to play for Patriots like Troy Brown's son told him he wants Troy to play for New England again.

He would probably say "but how am I supposed to feed you?!"

but Daddy..."my friends make no where near what u make no matter where you go"

Interesting...

...of course in the case of many all-star pro athletes it might make more sense and save time to start a thread listing states where they DON'T have any kids

I have a feeling that Ty Rent-A-Law may have offspring where ever he traveled. He could have a very large family to feed.

JoeSixPat said:
Interesting...

...of course in the case of many all-star pro athletes it might make more sense and save time to start a thread listing states where they DON'T have any kids

Hhahaha....very sad but very true.......pretty funny too......

I heard that last week...will it help in his decision?? NO..only the Green!!!

I'd give Law a 5% chance of playing for the Pats because with Law it always about the money, and we have seen that there are always going to be a few teams out there that will overpay for a name player in slow decline.

Pats726 said:
I heard that last week...will it help in his decision?? NO..only the Green!!!

I get the feeling that Ty, once he shot down the "insulting" $24 million 4 year deal we offered him, called Belichick a liar and then suffered his injury, became the ultimate CB mercenary

I think there will probably still be a lot of teams questioning how many years he can continue to pay, and a long term contract is just not going to happen.

It may wind up working out best for Ty in the long run - teams will pay more per year, signing him on a year to year basis... as long as Ty remains healthy he can make more money than he would with a guaranteed contract

The fact that he's still available suggests that the long term contract with the big signing bonus is unlikely... of course his choice of agents doesn't help him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST