PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady the Best QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article.

I hope most of us realize that we are witnessing the Golden age of this team. 30 years from now when ever we refer to the great Patriots of all time, I have no doubt his name will be undisputedly at the top.

This is a truly special player.

The best QB in the league, the best Patriot ever!

And all he wants is more rings!

I wonder what Peyton Manning fans have to say about this.Brady has the NFL on lock right now.I think when its all said and done Brady will be the greatest QB of all time with 7 or 8 rings to go along with it.

History will look back on Brady as the greatest of all time. Just compare his first 5 seasons as starter with anyone who has ever played the position. Find someone else with his stats and ability to lead a team to victory.

Let's not get crazy.....the greatest of all time ?? If he duplicates his first 5 years and doubles his stats, he goes down as one of the alltime greats. If he also wins 3 more championships in the next 5 years, and winds up with 6, then he definately will belong in the top 10 ever.

scott99 said:
Let's not get crazy.....the greatest of all time ?? If he duplicates his first 5 years and doubles his stats, he goes down as one of the alltime greats. If he also wins 3 more championships in the next 5 years, and winds up with 6, then he definately will belong in the top 10 ever.
I agree with the first part of your statement - let's not get crazy. BUT if he winds up with 6 championships he will not just be in the top 10, he WILL be the best ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
and now Indianapolis Colts fans are going crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:
scott99 said:

Bradyback Mountain is a good QB, I will admit. But if you guys think he'll lead the Pats to 3 more SB's in the next 5 years, you are crazy!

PJT JET said:
Bradyback Mountain is a good QB, I will admit. But if you guys think he'll lead the Pats to 3 more SB's in the next 5 years, you are crazy!

Having lived in NYC most of my life, I always realized that most Jet Fans can't read. PJT Jet, read my post once again, maybe it will sink in, maybe just the small words, the biggest small word mentioned in my post is "IF". I said IF he duplicates his performance from his first 5 years, IF. Nobody here expects, or even thinks the Pats can win 3 more SB's in the next 5 years, it's possible, but highly doubtful.

PJT JET said:

I suppose JETS fans would have called us crazy in 2001 if we said we thought the 6th round backup from Michigan who took over for Bledsoe would lead us to 3 Superbowls in the next 5 years, but then he did.... Which makes the possibility of a 29 year old QB who is already a first ballot HOF'er leading the Pat's to 3 in the next 5 years not all that far-fetched.

Drop by again when you get a remotely functional QB in the Meadowlands, troll. Give Noodle a hug from us, just don't hug him too hard. :rolleyes:

scott99 said:
Having lived in NYC most of my life, I always realized that most Jet Fans can't read. PJT Jet, read my post once again, maybe it will sink in, maybe just the small words, the biggest small word mentioned in my post is "IF". I said IF he duplicates his performance from his first 5 years, IF. Nobody here expects, or even thinks the Pats can win 3 more SB's in the next 5 years, it's possible, but highly doubtful.

Relax Bro! I also said "IF" as in "if you guys think"! I'm not a troll that is here to f@#k with anyone. I just had some time on my hands and like to see what's going on with fans around the league from time to time. And I did admit that Brady was a good qb, so cut me some slack, man;)

scott99 said:
Nobody here expects, or even thinks the Pats can win 3 more SB's in the next 5 years, it's possible, but highly doubtful.

Speak for yourself. Not that he even has to accomplish that to be the best ever. One or at most two more should do it even for the denial crowd. And he doesn't have to win the empty stats races along the way as well either, or even the subjective media hype driven awards. Just another Lombardi or two between now and 2010 will ace it.

PJT JET said:

C'mon you can troll better than that.

PJT JET said:

I'm starting to see that you are a little too preoccupied with thinking Brady is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents