Status
Not open for further replies.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I just posted our seats since I won't be back east in time for the game and my Dad has another commitment on Sunday. Currently there are 13 sets right now on the Ticket Exchange. The last chance to see the Pats at home this season before the playoffs.

what is this world coming to?!?!?!?!?! the pats are 14-0, and this man has to peddle his tickets on a pats message board for FACE VALUE!!!!
bizzarre....

what is this world coming to?!?!?!?!?! the pats are 14-0, and this man has to peddle his tickets on a pats message board for FACE VALUE!!!!
bizzarre....

That's really the only safe thing for season ticket holders to get rid of tickets they can't use if they don't have a friend ready to step in. If they selll them privately and the buyer breaks the rules (like throwing snowballs, for example) the tickets could get yanked permanently.

That's really the only safe thing for season ticket holders to get rid of tickets they can't use if they don't have a friend ready to step in. If they selll them privately and the buyer breaks the rules (like throwing snowballs, for example) the tickets could get yanked permanently.

Im aware of all this. my point was that it is obscene to see someone having to actively seek out someone to sell tickets at face. with the waiting list the way it is, and the speed at which the tickets sell out at the beginning of the year, its just weird that the tickets are not gone instantaneously.

Boston is not a football town despite what members of this board may think. My family ate 1 ticket to the Jets game and couldn't get any interest in the Miami game either. My Dad offered seats to his customers but nobody would take them.

There're plenty of seats available but I'm looking to get more than 2. My family would like to go as a Christmas present and we want at least 3 in a row. I haven't seen many seats like that that aren't nosebleeds. That might be part of the reason they aren't selling as fast.

Personally I'm very excited about seeing the final home win of the Patriots perfect season to be. (Jinxs be damned by the way.)

For those without access to TicketExchange, there are now tickets available thru the regular Ticketmaster for tix. Example: Sect. 216, Row 29 @$89 per plus fees. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I joined the waiting list and used the Ticketexchange last week for the Jets game. It is pretty cool because you can see exactly where every set is located and choose the ones you want.

I spent hours refreshing ticketexchange looking for just 1 set of tickets. I finally got lucky a month before the game. Then the week leading up to the game with the bad weather there were literally hundreds of sets dumped on Ticketexchange. So last minute you can probably snag some good seats. I have to fly in so it was a little more nerve wracking for me as I had to make sure I had seats when booking my flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News