PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spanish guy at Gillete Stadium !

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Yeah guys ! I am glad to say that I will attend a New England Patriots game. It will be 11th october against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football... It could be a insignificant new for you but I live in Spain and I've never been in the United States of America...

I am very excited to watch a Pats game because it is my dream since I am 14 years old ( I am 26 years old ) and I discovered this awesome sport, I am an old Patsfans.com member so I feel that I have to notice you about my trip. I am lost because how I said before I've never been in Boston and I have a few questions for you... Is it possible to visit the Patriots musseum on game day ? Is there a pre game warm up outside the stadium for fans?

Thanks for reading my message, I don't know if this is the forum to post this topic if not please I am sorry ! and Sorry about my english, I know it's not all perfect I'd like ! Have a nice day guys , see you in October !

Go Pats from this part of the glove .

Unfortunately, the Hall of Fame is closed on game day, but I recommend coming a day early or staying another day somewhere close by and seeing it another day!

Very cool that you're going to the states for the first time! Enjoy it!

PS - Your English is very good!

Yeah guys ! I am glad to say that I will attend a New England Patriots game. It will be 11th october against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football... It could be a insignificant new for you but I live in Spain and I've never been in the United States of America...

I am very excited to watch a Pats game because it is my dream since I am 14 years old ( I am 26 years old ) and I discovered this awesome sport, I am an old Patsfans.com member so I feel that I have to notice you about my trip. I am lost because how I said before I've never been in Boston and I have a few questions for you... Is it possible to visit the Patriots musseum on game day ? Is there a pre game warm up outside the stadium for fans?

Thanks for reading my message, I don't know if this is the forum to post this topic if not please I am sorry ! and Sorry about my english, I know it's not all perfect I'd like ! Have a nice day guys , see you in October !

FonSY, if possible I would try to stay Thursday night at the Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough at Patriot Place. Patriot Place is like a big outdoor shopping mall with lots of restaurants, etc.That way you Uber there early Thursday afternoon (before the crowds), check into the hotel, walk around and have a nice early dinner, get into the stadium early once the gates open and watch the warmups (which are in-stadium). After the game walk straight back to your hotel room. The next morning (Friday) you have lots of time to enjoy the Hall of Fame and get back to Boston (Uber or Lyft or car rental).

How long are you going to be in Boston?

Asegúrese de llevar ropa muy abrigada, incluido calzado abrigado y una gorra abrigada, ya que hace mucho, mucho frío en los juegos nocturnos de octubre.

Asegúrese de llevar ropa muy abrigada, incluido calzado abrigado y una gorra abrigada, ya que hace mucho, mucho frío en los juegos nocturnos de octubre.

Yeah. What he said!

Congratulations mi amigo! I hope you have a great time!!

@shmessy that is good advice but the hotel may be a fortune that night. Definitely worth checking out.

I went to the Pats HOF for the first time last weekend and it was a great way to spend 1 1/2 hours. Some could spend more time for sure.

Unfortunately, the Hall of Fame is closed on game day, but I recommend coming a day early or staying another day somewhere close by and seeing it another day!

Very cool that you're going to the states for the first time! Enjoy it!

PS - Your English is very good!
I went after the Bills-Pats game last year.

Congratulations mi amigo! I hope you have a great time!!

@shmessy that is good advice but the hotel may be a fortune that night. Definitely worth checking out.

I went to the Pats HOF for the first time last weekend and it was a great way to spend 1 1/2 hours. Some could spend more time for sure.

Yeah, you're right, PJ. In fact, now that I look, that hotel doesn't even have rooms available anymore for that night. https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/gi/reservation/book.htm?execution=e2s1

Sorry, Fonsy. Might be better to look for rooms at the Route 1 hotels/motels nearby? Or Uber/Lyft back to Boston, but the postgame traffic jams are difficult.

Last edited:

Have fun in Boston and at the game.

Your english is better than the tourche guy from KC.

Welcome to the US. I hope you enjoy every minute of your visit. I lived in Zaragoza for two years and had a blast. Hope it is the same for you.

Expected a lot more thumbs up :likes: to a post by F0nZY.

Aaaaayyyyyy!

Regards,
Chris

ciao Fonsy it will be a fantastic experience, believe me...

only one problem...you will want to return soon...as i have done...

some small suggestions as i can imagine it is yr first trip

how many days you will be there ? this is important for planning

try to take at least half day to visit Hall Of Fame and Pro Shop too, i suggest friday morning too like Shmessy wrote

the game day try to arrive sooner then later ands simply walk all arroun the stadium
believe me...it will be fantastic...you will see flags, tv, all Pats colours and tailgating everywhere

we in Europe have not that attitude when we go to stadiums

but again: then how many days are you staying in NE ?

the area is beautiful and you are there also in a very good time (autumn...probably a little bit too early but the colours are awesome in that period)

Do not worry about your English, it is better than about 75% on the Jets forum... they set a low bar in just about everything.

For hotels near the stadium I would check out Home 2 suites. There are only a few hotels/motels within walking distance of the stadium. The other motels are old and seedy but Home 2 suites is brand new.

For those that know the area it's right next to the Papa Gino's/D'Angelo mall a block up the street.

I assume these will be pricey and sold out on games too but hopefully not as high as the ones on Gillette campus and hopefully not sold out yet.

I went to last year's Thursday Night game against the Colts. Lots to do before the game for fans, plus you'll also be able to watch the NFL Network crew doing the pregame show live, I think it was Willie McGinest, Michael Irvin and the others.

How come nobody ever recommends a cold one at Chickie Flynns?

Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes