PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sept 6th 2007 Pats vs Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Book it.. that fraud MVP... will see what a real mvp is all about..

Hahahahah someone is mad. We're the champs respect us.
No one in the NFL will respect the Colts. I mean no NFL fan in their right mind will respect them.

SCrew you respect us, your lucky you played a coach and a qb that was in a weak ass confrence.. your mvp was too busy having his dad suck all the reporters ****s .... F Manning....

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN Week 1.

Why on earth would the NFL have this game in Week 1, when they can build up expectation for months? [And, perhaps, have it all turn to waste with the Dolts barely treading .500? :) ]

And, BTW, to the mods:

va0140078.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care that the Colts won but the Ball washing of Manning to ge the MVP is the sham of a life time it should have been Addai or Rhodes (whom I would have picked. Oh we'll see the Colts next year when we stomp them

I don't care that the Colts won but the Ball washing of Manning to ge the MVP is the sham of a life time it should have been Addai or Rhodes (whom I would have picked. Oh we'll see the Colts next year when we stomp them

I agree , that I dont care that the colts won, but the whole Manning mvp thing sucks because he does not deserve it..

The Pats open preseason in China, then come back and open the season early against the Colts at home, makes NFL sense when you want parity.

I don't think it'll be the pats. The nfl is ready to build up Vince Young and that will be your season opener, Tennesee at Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes