PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pioli's lousy drafts killing our roster/depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like squirells.

squirrels like nuts

url

No. You (like many others) cannot accept anything but ball washing of our great team and it's players. The posters you speak of are not banned, because it is not called for....if it was, they would be banned!

I can accept criticism just fine.

What I have a problem with is the Chicken Little crew:

mcbee, wendel, newton_tom_cat, BRiZ, BradyToMoss, PatsRule, National Sports Advisor, and yourself.

All you guys ever do is come here and b!tch and moan about how this is screwed up and that is a blown pick/money. There is NEVER a positive post by you guys...hell, even in victory you cry about how this wasn't good enough and that was a bad thing that YOU never would have allowed if YOU were GM/HC/whatever.

You guys are seriously just beating a dead horse. If you're looking for last year all over again, my suggestion is to go buy a copy of Madden 08, set the level to Rookie, and go to town. Sign Culpepper as your backup, keep Chad Jackson on the team, bench Maroney and Meriweather (NSA would not shut up for the first half of last year about how bad of a pick Meriweather was...nice call dumba$s), run deep routes all day with Moss, and win every game 70-7. Real football might not be for you.

I get p!ssed off because this place was a pretty fun to hang out at and read, and sometimes post, even last year with all the Spygate stuff. But ever since the preseason started and we weren't winning the games by 40 points, it has been negative thread after negative thread of pure cr@p. Then when Brady went down and we had total idiots posting stupidity like "Brady shouldn't have been surfing with Giselle, that's why his ACL wasn't strong enough". It's jawdropping.

It's a shame, because I know Ian and the mods are trying to keep order, while at the same time letting everyone have an opinion and not dropping banhammers all over the place.

If *I* was in charge here, I would have started charging EVERYONE a small fee to sign up. Maybe $2 an account. People are alot less likely to troll and come in here just to cause havoc if they have to pay money to do it. And, if someone pays and then complains about something the team does, the rest of us would know it would be a serious concern, not just some yahoo killing time in Mommy's basement by riling up "those stupid Pats fans". Which is how I view alot of the Chicken Little crew.

/end rant

I can accept criticism just fine.

What I have a problem with is the Chicken Little crew:

mcbee, wendel, newton_tom_cat, BRiZ, BradyToMoss, PatsRule, National Sports Advisor, and yourself.

All you guys ever do is come here and b!tch and moan about how this is screwed up and that is a blown pick/money. There is NEVER a positive post by you guys...hell, even in victory you cry about how this wasn't good enough and that was a bad thing that YOU never would have allowed if YOU were GM/HC/whatever.

You guys are seriously just beating a dead horse. If you're looking for last year all over again, my suggestion is to go buy a copy of Madden 08, set the level to Rookie, and go to town. Sign Culpepper as your backup, keep Chad Jackson on the team, bench Maroney and Meriweather (NSA would not shut up for the first half of last year about how bad of a pick Meriweather was...nice call dumba$s), run deep routes all day with Moss, and win every game 70-7. Real football might not be for you.

I get p!ssed off because this place was a pretty fun to hang out at and read, and sometimes post, even last year with all the Spygate stuff. But ever since the preseason started and we weren't winning the games by 40 points, it has been negative thread after negative thread of pure cr@p. Then when Brady went down and we had total idiots posting stupidity like "Brady shouldn't have been surfing with Giselle, that's why his ACL wasn't strong enough". It's jawdropping.

It's a shame, because I know Ian and the mods are trying to keep order, while at the same time letting everyone have an opinion and not dropping banhammers all over the place.

If *I* was in charge here, I would have started charging EVERYONE a small fee to sign up. Maybe $2 an account. People are alot less likely to troll and come in here just to cause havoc if they have to pay money to do it. And, if someone pays and then complains about something the team does, the rest of us would know it would be a serious concern, not just some yahoo killing time in Mommy's basement by riling up "those stupid Pats fans". Which is how I view alot of the Chicken Little crew.

/end rant

Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

Good rant. I hope it gets the core of the chicken little crew, doubtful, and exposes them for who they are...

Sure, I bet he did. ;)

Either you're being stupid or you just weren't around. Klecko DID have a large following on here and many people were saddened and then infuriated when Klecko was let go and then went to the Colts. You really shouldn't speak of things you don't know about.

Ok this thread is going to hell real fast. Ian created a new forum for threads that degenerate like this one. The Practice Squad Forum. I'll move it there.

Ok this thread is going to hell real fast. Ian created a new forum for threads that degenerate like this one. The Practice Squad Forum. I'll move it there.

Thank you.

Klecko was selected because the staff felt that he had the potential to create mismatches. He was not up to the std of a SB Dynasty team and had a penchant for drawing helmut to the facemask penalties because of his short stature, but he's stayed contributing on 53s in the NFL. A reasonable pick for a 4th (I think it was a 4th).

Jets Lifer could practice for a 1000 years and STILL be the same undercover Mangenie weenie he's always been. The board members have to understand something that may seem strange to most of you, but there are pockets of crazed, pathologically damaged Patriot haters out there on the net that not only login here to create all the negativity they can, they BRAG about it on THEIR home boards. A quick read of Jets Insiders, for example, will make this abundantly clear to anybody who has the time or inclination to wade through the detritus.If you read carefully, you'll catch these clowns making slip-ups that reveal themselves to be the trolls they are. Take B-to-M for example....he was ranting and raving yesterday about how bad the Patriots are and how cutting Chad Jackson was really realy bad and then made the analogy that Jackson was comparable to Al Toon. Al Toon???? What Patriot fan would ever make THAT cross reference? The answer is NO ONE would. THAT is something a JET fan would do. A Freudian slip revealing the inner thought process of B-to-M.

Go to any of these other boards and read the continual negativity being pumped out in thread after thread and then overlap this with the posts of Jets Lifer ,B-to-M and the other doom and gloom crew that rain down their garbage on this site and one can EASILY see the stark similarities.

That being said, they don't bother me one bit. I find their focused attempts at obfuscation and disruption amusing...much like the tantrums of little children when they don't get their way. This is the perfect thread for their posts. They NEED practice, because it looks like the object of their animosity and unbridled hatred isn't going to fold anytime soon.

I'll be honest, I am kinda bummed my rant got moved.

OTOH, I was suprised this thread lasted in the main forum as long as it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft