PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Sheppard quits WEEI on the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never cared for Pete Sheppard, too contrived and never thought of him as all that intelligent.. he got where he was, riding the coattails of others..

This could all be some type of media ploy, to get more facebook likes or twitter followers for whatever his next step is..

Going down in a blaze of glory....gotta love Pete.
I am rarely in a car on a Saturday, but yesterday I was and checked to see what people were talking about on the various talk stations. I stopped on Pete Shepard. The second call I heard was from a guy who claimed to be a fan.

I thought, "I think I'm a fan of Pete Shepard too." He has a good voice. He is a fan of the local teams. That's what I like to listen to on my commute. I was glad he found a place on the airways but disappointed that I would not hear him very much.

Best of luck, Pete.

Host I didn't care about on a show I didn't listen to quits from an information medium that lost relevance a long, long time ago.

Ahhhhhhh, Pete, the hot headed, homeristic, stammering for a lucid point punching bag, we'll miss you....

but will we?

I hope he has a new gig lined up already. Otherwise, doing that sort of thing could be career suicide. Nobody likes it when a new boss comes in and is a jerk, but the correct way to go about it is to quietly get your resume together and find a better gig. Must have been pretty entertaining to hear it though!

(P.S. didn't EEI get rid of Pete Sheppard already and then have to bring him back?)

New sports radio station?
I wonder if it will be 96.9 wtkk fm. That station had to tank after it went to a music format instead of political talk, rating went south on that because of the PC ****s.

Have you listned to eei since they got Salk? What a condescending smarmy know it all puke he is.
I'd take Pete Sheppard all day everyday over that guy. Ordeway too for that matter.

"hey Pete, lunch with Brady or a night with Giselle?"
Way to long of a pause from pete.

Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes