PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Reiss
@MikeReiss

2m

Patriots inactives: DT Byron Cowart TE Ryan Izzo G/T Jermaine Eluemunor RB Damien Harris OT Korey Cunningham QB Cody Kessler CB Jonathan Jones

There's something depressing about playing on Saturday when you're so used to college games filling the day. There's an emptiness to it, and a sense of not being properly prepared. Also that holiday messed up body clock, people traveling all over, shopping themselves silly, and not exactly aware of a big NFL football game today. I just hope Buff doesn't take us by surprise by being more on top of this weird set up. Oh to boot it's an NFL televised game and many don't get this.... the added strangeness of Radio.

What the hell are you talking about??????

Maybe that makes sense to people in backwaters like Norman, Tuscaloosa and Little Rock. The NFL is on. That minor league **** is gone for the day!!!!!!

Hmm.. Not sure that I like that they have no true back-up for Mason.. Ferentz makes Newhouse look good..

OT: JJ Watt is expected to be back for HOU by playoff time.

Christopher Price‏Verified account @cpriceNFL

Division-clinching dates for the #Patriots under Bill Belichick:

2018–Dec. 23
2017–Dec. 17
2016–Dec. 18
2015–Dec. 15
2014–Dec. 14
2013–Dec. 22
2012–Dec. 2
2011–Dec. 18
2010–Dec. 26
2009–Dec. 27
2007–Nov. 25
2006–Dec. 24
2005–Dec. 17
2004–Dec. 12
2003–Dec. 7
2001–Jan. 6, 2002

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Steven Hauschka with plenty of leg from 54 yards in warmups. Field goals will be important today, and Bills have a decided advantage at kicker

Lets hope it doesn't come down to a FG !

Ready to see more throwaways from Brady and offense moving backwards

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Steven Hauschka with plenty of leg from 54 yards in warmups. Field goals will be important today, and Bills have a decided advantage at kicker

Decided? Hauschka is 76.0% this year. Folk is 76.9% and 2 of Folk's misses came it that monsoon game against the Cowobys

and hitting it at 54 in practice is a bit different from the game and Hauschka is kind of proof of that he's 1 of 5 on 50+ this year

Decided? Hauschka is 76.0% this year. Folk is 76.9% and 2 of Folk's misses came it that monsoon game against the Cowobys

and hitting it at 54 in practice is a bit different from the game and Hauschka is kind of proof of that he's 1 of 5 on 50+ this year

I am shocked Volin finally mastered the use of search engines and looking stuff up on the internet. Most probably it was an unpaid intern.

I would like to se more progress from harry. Can he make some plays beyond 15 yards. Can he get open?

What the hell are you talking about??????

Maybe that makes sense to people in backwaters like Norman, Tuscaloosa and Little Rock. The NFL is on. That minor league **** is gone for the day!!!!!!

I get to take a break from trying to work up interest in a game by thinking "GO LOWER RANKED TEAM!' :p

A win today and the division is ours and most likely the number 2 seed as well and a first round bye which is very important. Looking for more consistency from our Offense, especially our O-line. Seems like I've been saying that all year, but hopefully this is the game where we put it all together.

Should be a hard fought game and hopefully we can come out on top. Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

I want Elandon Roberts to score two TDs at fullback!!

Bucs show up here, answer with a TD.

I would like to se more progress from harry. Can he make some plays beyond 15 yards. Can he get open?
I'm watching him most closely for the rest of this season. I am really thinking he's going to turn into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes