PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oakie-Doakie Okajima

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Wow ... he was on fire last night. Incredible precision, power, and execution ... it was a sight to see. Imagine how proud he must have felt with the fans cheering, teamates clapping, and probably the entire country of Japan beaming with pride for the man. Forget about the $$$ for a moment ... last night was as good as it gets for a professional athlete. To be on when the game is on the line - I can only imagine how it must have felt for him.

We have a few 10th players on this team. But taking into account that we only beat the Yankees by a few games ... and how well he pitched early in the year and now ... I say he's one of the MVP's of this team, a team that has more than a few.

Wow ... he was on fire last night. Incredible precision, power, and execution ... it was a sight to see. Imagine how proud he must have felt with the fans cheering, teamates clapping, and probably the entire country of Japan beaming with pride for the man. Forget about the $$$ for a moment ... last night was as good as it gets for a professional athlete. To be on when the game is on the line - I can only imagine how it must have felt for him.

We have a few 10th players on this team. But taking into account that we only beat the Yankees by a few games ... and how well he pitched early in the year and now ... I say he's one of the MVP's of this team, a team that has more than a few.
i remember the first game he pitched this year against KC. he gave up a HR and i laughed and said to myself . this guy sucks lol .boy was i wrong. but i don't think anybody except the all knowing Foley thought he was going to be the great pitcher he has been this year . i think most people thought he was just signed so dice k would have somebody to talk to.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back