PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Hitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIND A DAMN RED SOX board.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Clay's no hitter, BC beating Wake Forest...takes my mind of the Rodney Harrison story for a while.

FIND A DAMN RED SOX board.

And the snide smart mouth post responses get worse...

Get some fresh air ,You seem to be miserable lately :mad: ,try to keep it light on the insult responses,its not needed.

Last edited:
Clay's no hitter is just the boost the sox need to turn around after a sweep by the yankees

why would we do that when there is a perfectly good redsox area here ?
I know, this IS a Red Sox board - my post was from before this was moved from the Patriots board.

I know, this IS a Red Sox board - my post was from before this was moved from the Patriots board.

I don't see why it was a big deal on the Pats board... no hitters don't happen every day.

It belongs here, still great good news, Theo must be happy.. Pedroia hitting 320+, Ellsbury just completed a 20+ game hitting streak, Papelbon closing, Bucholz no no, Masterson doing well.. I like when we are developijng minor league players.

Ooops, sorry I thought i was in the political forum.

Hmmmm...... If the Admin REALLY wanted us to go to a Red SOx board, then he probably wwouldnt have created a special forum, FOR THE RED SOX, so if it is that annoying, LEAVE THIS FORUM!

That was awesome. I couldn't wait for the sox to finish in the bottom of the 8th. Kudos to Clay! :rocker:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back